Aint she Purty (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thats right I painted my cruiser today. And its looking like a decent rig now. Thanks to Chuck who did some painting and some :beer: with me. Just a little touch up to do on thur and it will be done.

Last edited:
Nice!!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

now that is one sweet rig!!! is it red or orange on the bottom and what did you use?

hurry up and get that thing SOA........I'm sure it will be the talk of the town.

Capt. the only thing green on my car will be hurricane fans I hit on the way to tailgating.

89's its orange. Just looks dark because of the lighting.

Matt it will already be the talk if I bring it out sat like I want to. Are you coming to the game this weekend? I might have a ticket if you are interested and not working.

Shes been running for like 3 weeks man just havent set the timing so that it runs smooth. It actually seemed to be smoking a little less then normal too.

Sorry Rich but I'll be working......again. I'm glad that tha pig has finally got some color. IMO....it will be the best looking 55 on the road. :D Those FSU tards won't know what to think when they see you riding down the road with a chopped up white/orange/purple cruiser. Then again you might get some pretty wild responses from the clemson folk too. Have a good one tomorrow :beer:

GO TIGERS

Well I wont be bringing it this weekend unless it suddenly starts running right before then. This is the third time I have set the timing and its the third time that it ran worse after setting it then it did before.

hummmmm.....maybe you should just stop f$#@ing with everything and leave as is. Its old and you probably have done all that you can do.
Why don't you just do an engine swap outta that other monster you have sitting in your drive way and be done with it? Yeah I know it wouldn't be a "pure" cruiser, but when you chop it up and paint it the colors you have I don't think it to be as "pure" as it once was. JUST GET THAT THING RUNNING!!!!!! :beer:

Go SOA and go run over a F'in J**P!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Hey I think we should get you a can of that seafoam and run it through there. If nothing else it'll clean out all the crap that has been built up in the engine. Plus it'll help the sputtering and let us adjust things a little better.

Well since it wont start any more you cant run s*** through it. I pulled the plugs and gapped them then I set the gap on the points it was running before I did that and now it wont run at all. WTF!

clemson55 said:
now it wont run at all. WTF!

Check the grille for hurricane fans. :grinpimp:

Seriously, does it crank? If so, see if you have spark/fuel. It only needs those two to fire and have the timing relatively close.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom