AHC pressure ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you are looking for a gauge to measure it, it’s between 1000-2000 psi. (7-13mpa). Those are rounded figures of course.

Anyone have instructions on how to use a tech stream to measure it?

all right , will check today
we do not need tech tool ....foxwell made specific scanner for toyota , check it out ! you can do full suspension test and more

Techstream isn’t great for measuring pressures on a 200. On the 100 series the system lifted front and rear independently and took a snapshot of the pressure when height is reached at each axle. This was all built into Techstream.. on the 200.. you can see the active pressure at the pump, but the computer never “snapshots” and usually both axles are moving at the same time. So the pressure being measured could be any of the 4 corners. With the slow refresh rate, it is hard to get an even remotely accurate representation of the system pressures and it only shows the pressure while the pump is active, since the sensor is on the pump side of the height control valve.

The most accurate way to measure would be to attach a pressure sensor to the bleeder valves. There is a Toyota SSC for this, but anything that can measure 2000psi and has a 7mm thread should work.

6B3675B2-5B59-4619-B681-2B4A0EC5285D.jpeg

All happened after dirty new fluid , took the pump 5 times apart , runned many times ,
Working loud and .. not right
I think it’s time for new pump ,
Yes I clean 3 filters , found dirt and gui substance,
Did go to neutral once , but after bleeding, not lifting no more .

yes , and 5 out of 6 bottles been dirty , only one bottle , my spare , nice clean fluid inside
good place for new pump ? i see prices around 2k

So did you keep using the gummed up fluid? You will need to get that out of everything. I don’t know how many jnstances there have been where a pump that got the gummed up fluid was able to be recovered. While I suspect it’s possible, seems like everyone who tried and posted about it was unsuccessful. You might check the dealer you got the fluid from, and see if they will work with you on a pump. Toyota certainly knows they had bad batch(es) of fluid and that it is destroying the pumps.

When you asked the question about pressures, I thought you were just trying to make sure the system was balanced. You should see a pressure around 7mPa to get to N. And 11-12 mPa to get to H (going from memory here).

unknowingly i dump 2 bottles of bad fluid , after sucking old fluid out ( done this 2 years ago with out issue )
and problems started , cleaned the filters , inspected the new oil , screen it down with mash paint screener , and never works fine
I'm sure , i did assembly gears bearings backwards once , and maybe this is when i damage the pump , or just from the beginning when filters get clogged....
i need new pump :mad:

new pump $2000 and new fluid ...in steel container , on the way , my Christmas bonus ! :rofl: what we do for the love off 200 !:)

I ordered three cans just in case. But most say two is plenty. I ordered from mcgeorge Toyota. They use fed ex and received in two days. Shipping was reasonable priced.

Bottle gunk still not solved???
I have a flush coming up.

I did mine 2 months ago - bought from a toyota dealer in the metal cans. Zero issues with gel. I was surprised how easy it was to DYI. If you have patience and basic knowledge of a brake bleed you can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom