Aftermarket (even mechanical) gauges into STOCK cluster!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HOLIDAY SALE
And Officially Last of Inventory Forever

7 Gauge Kits Left, $50 off from now until Christmas:

Prices are as follows:
$50 for brackets only
$95 for lights and brackets only
$150 for mechanical or ammeter sets
$170 for electrical sets
$12 for shipping (USA)

Discounts available for purchasing multiple kits.

To place an order, send email to kllyjansen@gmail.com.

Happy holidays guys!

Wow, Merry Christmas! Those are some good prices!

In for two kits! Email sent!

E-mail sent.

Pending a few payments coming through, all kits are spoken for. It has been a real pleasure doing business with you fellas and I thank you for your support over the years.

Best wishes,
Kelly

You snooze you lose. So seeing that you are sold out forever, and you are done moving, should any of these brackets fall out of a box of photographs in the garage, I could put them to good use.

If anyone out there bought one of these and decided to not use it. I would be glad to take it off your hands.

reviving an old thread i know.
but wondering if there is a cad drawing (for the gauges) so i could make one to suit my application

Using oil pressure and water temp gauges (as per kit), fj40 fuel gauge and then a mechanical boost gauge.
still trying to figure out the speedo as the gearbox has a VSS. FYI gearbox is a 2013+ 6 speed from an Isuzu Dmax if that makes a difference

All LED Dash & Cluster Meter Gauges

DSCN6512.JPG

DSCN6508.JPG

DSCN6509.JPG

reviving an old thread i know.
but wondering if there is a cad drawing (for the gauges) so i could make one to suit my application

Using oil pressure and water temp gauges (as per kit), fj40 fuel gauge and then a mechanical boost gauge.
still trying to figure out the speedo as the gearbox has a VSS. FYI gearbox is a 2013+ 6 speed from an Isuzu Dmax if that makes a difference

I think most people keeping the stock look are going to Dakota Digital. They have the ability to customize.
For the VSS, get in touch with "Jags that run" JTR Stealth Conversions V8 Swaps.
Even if the particular setup isn't listed they may have something that works or could be made to work

I’ve been looking into this for my truck and if you have a early model without the circuit board you can just take out the cluster and measure the metal panels on each side. You might not even have to modify it depending on what gauges you use. Or if you have to just outline the shape of the stock piece of sheet metal and make a new one and cut out to your needs. Electric guages should only require holes being drilled but the mechanical ones might be tricky. I would suggest using a dremel or cut off wheel to cut out the sheet metal and trim it since it’s a small piece.

Do sell the green light kit and how’s installation , let me know.

Your Inbox is Full ?

tried to send u a PM

- Yes i do sell the back lit knob switch's

- Installation is very straight forward

Your Inbox is Full ?

tried to send u a PM

- Yes i do sell the back lit knob switch's

- Installation is very straight forward
Fixed in box, here is my email bird251@prodigy.net
I have my gauge cluster out now and would like it brighter and green. Get in touch, sorry for the full inbox.

upload_2018-7-1_0-59-16.jpeg

This in green? 1972 fj40

be nice to get the oil and temp gauges off the bottom of the dash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom