Adventures of meatball (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did a 1980s big hair themed wheeling trip up to Big Bear this past weekend. Lots of fun and sharp rocks, sliced a small hole in a tire.
No other damage besides some new pin striping.

BB17D7C6-BE59-4116-8C20-B8637DD7701A.jpeg

803DCA00-577F-4159-AC28-869133FBED87.jpeg

A14ACCE4-0324-4AC5-8EA5-C069946298CF.jpeg

60CCBBCB-98E9-497D-AE20-3647EBC97769.jpeg

What am I missing? Did you puncture a sidewall on the rocks?

did that tiny hole get to the belts?? if not don't worry about it unless you can get them warrantied... free tires are always good tires.

you make it on the cleghorn trail yet... straight up the 15 from you before going up cajon pass.

Not super technical but a ton of off camber parts good for the butt puckering.

I guess you are a Sammy Hagar fan vs David Lee Roth? :)

What am I missing? Did you puncture a sidewall on the rocks?

Tiny ass hole in the side wall was on the inside, pretty s***ty for 10 ply tires. Been all over Death and Saline Valley no issues and I slice a tire in my backyard.

did that tiny hole get to the belts?? if not don't worry about it unless you can get them warrantied... free tires are always good tires.

you make it on the cleghorn trail yet... straight up the 15 from you before going up cajon pass.

Not super technical but a ton of off camber parts good for the butt puckering.

Driven by it 100 times, really no interest thats where all the tools in the $75k new tacomas and 4 runners go. Seen some great butt puckering videos on instagram.

Did you even know he was a musician? Or did you just think he was the tequila guy? :D

His tequila sucks. Have 3/4 of a 5th here is you want it. It's "aged" at this point and has sat in the liquor cabinet and watched me go through MANY bottles of Don Julio Respasado over the last couple of years :)

Driven by it 100 times, really no interest thats where all the tools in the $75k new tacomas and 4 runners go. Seen some great butt puckering videos on instagram.

Welll suit yourself :flipoff2: but its a fun trail that expands to even more trails. Started there and went all the way to big bear using only trails and fire roads.

His tequila sucks. Have 3/4 of a 5th here is you want it. It's "aged" at this point and has sat in the liquor cabinet and watched me go through MANY bottles of Don Julio Respasado over the last couple of years :)

I had heard cabo wabo was good.... but at the same time i'm the guy that thinks a $20 is just as good as a $500 bottle of tequila. Never really had much use for it other than mixing drinks.

I had heard cabo wabo was good.... but at the same time i'm the guy that thinks a $20 is just as good as a $500 bottle of tequila. Never really had much use for it other than mixing drinks.

I had it a few years back and it's good, way bette than Jose and a little better than Patron. @mtweller he is the tequila expert ;) I just kow bourbon

apparently I like wearing wigs these days. Merican Monday!!

Mullet1.jpg

mullet2.JPG

Put some new BFG KO2s 285 65 R18 on the cruiser yesterday. Damn Sidewalls on the Hercules just couldn't handle CP2s fat ass!! I kept tearing up the sidewalls.

bfg1.JPG

bfg2.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom