Adventures of meatball (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

is that a threat or promise? @GLTHFJ60 has been threatening me for awhile.

well you're closer now, to where a 4 day weekend could make a drive do-able. But hell you've been threatening to visit me for 4 years and still no meat....... :frown:

well you're closer now, to where a 4 day weekend could make a drive do-able. But hell you've been threatening to visit me for 4 years and still no meat....... :frown:

I should come visit you for sure! I have several friends in the area. hmm :hmm::hmm::hmm:

I should come visit you for sure! I have several friends in the area. hmm :hmm::hmm::hmm:

wait till summer.... boat should be ready by then

It's been along time since I've posted and been on Mud. I hope everyone is well. I'm preparing for a 7 day, 850 mile all on dirt (hopefully) overland trip from the Northwest corner of Nevada all the way down to Vegas. I will try to post pictures as I have service, if you like to follow along on instagram the group will be using the hashtag #2020RoxNevada I will post some pictures from my current adventures and work. I hope to come back to NC and visit sometime in the future. :cheers:

Cabin under a rock out in Nevada

4FA3768E-31CA-4D03-8008-BC807D49B662.jpeg

FB09EA62-8B34-45F2-8647-AB4D22E274D9.jpeg

8BB91D64-B45E-4AF5-97FC-0E1AC63FDED6.jpeg

2FB3EA37-8DDD-459F-8EC9-5BF8B30B9811.jpeg

It's been awhile since I posted an update:

Did a 950 miles trip from the corner of Nevada/Oregon/California all the way to Vegas on dirt. Well 30 miles was on pavement, needed gas.

Road trip from Bishop to Sacramento then up the California coast to Coos Bay Oregon over to Eugene and back South to Bend and back home. That was a blast, lots of cool sights and snow storms.

Went to Winter Jamboree in Sand Hallow, Utah. That was a fun event, the jeepers were impressed with CP2 and what she can do.

I've been out on the trail every weekend since the new year. Mostly local in Bishop and Nevada. Lots of cool mining areas, hot springs and rad rock formations.

The head gasket started to go on the cruiser at 294k so I just replaced the whole engine with a donor with 80k on it.

Few Pics:

Pic3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom