A Very Sad Monday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

More than likely although I see plenty of drivers who are just flat out impatient and in a hurry. Whether it’s running a red light, rolling a stop sign, passing me when I’m doing the speed limit or even 5 over. Either way it’s frustrating. Moron drivers piss me off.

Glad you and your wife are ok. Sorry about your cruiser.
Yep its been really bad lately.

Last edited:
My insurance rates can corroborate the comments …

Sorry about this OP, every 200 out there is special now more than ever. All 200 of them.
And an HE to boot? I want to say its just a car but, I would be lying.
Feel for you, this my little nightmare. Although LX is more replaceable, I like my lemon.

More than likely although I see plenty of drivers who are just flat out impatient and in a hurry. Whether it’s running a red light, rolling a stop sign, passing me when I’m doing the speed limit or even 5 over. Either way it’s frustrating. Moron drivers piss me off.

Glad you and your wife are ok. Sorry about your cruiser.

Texas generally, DFW especially, is terrible for stuff like this.

I get passed doing 10MPH over with a red light a 1/2 mile ahead only to see "speed racer" sitting at the Red light directly in front of me. :)

Then there are the distracted drivers on cellphones or simply day dreaming. Defensive driving matters!!!

To the OP:

I'm glad no one was seriously hurt. Hopefully you are made whole financially and your wife isn't too traumatized.

Texas generally, DFW especially, is terrible for stuff like this.

I get passed doing 10MPH over with a red light a 1/2 mile ahead only to see "speed racer" sitting at the Red light directly in front of me. :)

Then there are the distracted drivers on cellphones or simply day dreaming. Defensive driving matters!!!

Yup
I like to roll down the window, pull up where i can be seen clearly, reach my arms out the car and start clapping.
Drives em nuts LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom