Parting Out 96 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Giant list of needed interior parts coming your way

image.jpeg
I gutted my 80 out and everything is in bins and boxes. I gotto do inventory of all the stuff this weekend so I can be able to reply to all.

I also want to have my 80 back from the shop so I can figure out what I need myself first. Should be within the next week or so. The roof lining is screwed. I had no patience so I tore it apart. :).

I'll keep y'all posted once I'm done. Really trying to get rid of the carcass ASAP.

Is there a market for the frame and/or carcass? :)

Is it rust free? If yes, I need the LSVP bracket and hardware including the bolts to frame and bolts that hold the LSVP. Please PM, I'm in kind of a hurry. Thanks!

Im parting out my LX450 at fair market prices. Let me know what you need. Located in the Silicon Valley. San Jose to be exact.

Engine is on its way out tomorrow.

Axle housings were stripped down, hot tanked and sand blasted.

Gears and bearings removed from the diffs (Was preparing to regear) Those were also hot tanked and sand blasted. I still have the gears that came with.
No Lockers

The Head Gasket was done by previous Owner.

I have a video of the engine running.

I drove it for a couple of months until I decided to part it out.
207036 on the ODO before I began parting it out. I drove it occasionally for a few months before I decided to start "building" it.

I found another FZJ80 with lockers which is why I decided to part this one out. No time to put it back together.

View attachment 1292829

View attachment 1292830

View attachment 1292831
Im parting out my LX450 at fair market prices. Let me know what you need. Located in the Silicon Valley. San Jose to be exact.

Engine is on its way out tomorrow.

Axle housings were stripped down, hot tanked and sand blasted.

Gears and bearings removed from the diffs (Was preparing to regear) Those were also hot tanked and sand blasted. I still have the gears that came with.
No Lockers

The Head Gasket was done by previous Owner.

I have a video of the engine running.

I drove it for a couple of months until I decided to part it out.
207036 on the ODO before I began parting it out. I drove it occasionally for a few months before I decided to start "building" it.

I found another FZJ80 with lockers which is why I decided to part this one out. No time to put it back together.

View attachment 1292829

View attachment 1292830

View attachment 1292831

Looking for interior fuse box door in oak/tan color. Thanks.

Just following up, I have a few PMs out but haven't heard back.

Is it rust free? If yes, I need the LSVP bracket and hardware including the bolts to frame and bolts that hold the LSVP. Please PM, I'm in kind of a hurry. Thanks!
Have not gotten to the LSVP bracket yet. Will keep you posted once I get to it. I'm out of town for the rest of this week.

Interested in DS tail light, DS parking lamp and sunroof interior trim.

Is the right rear passenger seat still available??

Sent you a pm !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom