For Sale 96 LX450 (FZJ80) North FL part out in stages (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the whole thread. Did the guy asking about the shift console ever go thru? If you still have it, let me know the condition and price sent to Goodyear AZ 85395. Email is shannonburchardi@mac.com if you can send a pic of it.

Rear Hatch emblem

Do you still have the BIG emblem in the rear hatch that says:

LEXUS LX 450

If so how much shipped to 89002 Nevada

how about the (upper?) top of the dash? one of mine is starting to form a crack right in front of the steering wheel...this would be the top part of the dash itself.

I have it, it is in good condition with no cracks, it is removed already, i would not want much for it, but I don't have any way to get it to California. sorry.

I read the whole thread. Did the guy asking about the shift console ever go thru? If you still have it, let me know the condition and price sent to Goodyear AZ 85395. Email is shannonburchardi@mac.com if you can send a pic of it.

I sold the door panels but he could not use the shifter console, still have it $60 shipped.

I will get pictures to you later.

Do you still have the BIG emblem in the rear hatch that says:

LEXUS LX 450

If so how much shipped to 89002 Nevada

I do but it has a crack half way across it about in the middle, otherwise it is in fair condition with a few light scratches I could get it to you for $40 shipped

LX450.jpg

Got a spindle you'd like to part with?

No sorry, spindles sold with chassis

Shifts smooth as silk...
Thanks again Raven

looking for a fuel fill door. Still available?

looking for a fuel fill door. Still available?

Yes i do, it has a very small ding from the inside near the hinge like it was closed on something, barely noticeable,

$35 shipped conus

Do you have the pass side head light assy? Any key fobs?

Do you have the pass side head light assy? Any key fobs?

I do have the passenger side headlight, no damage with working adjusters, $160 shipped.

fobs are sold.

Still have the ds window motor?

Could I get a picture of the Y Pipe and cat? May be interested for $100. My pipe is rusted bad and has a leak.

I am starting a new job and will be spending more time away from the property where what is left of the 80 is located, this part out has about run its course, It is time to start a parts thread and showcase only whats left, if you want to contact me about small easy to ship parts, or if you can pick up in N FL i may be able to work something out but be prepared response time will be slow.

I want to Thank all of you who purchased parts, my 80 lives on in your 80 and between the proceeds of this sale combined with other funds we will be getting mom another Toyota, unfortunately not a land cruiser, just not in the budget.

Thank you
Raven Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom