For Sale 96 LX450 (FZJ80) North FL part out in stages (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Raven! ...

Good to meet you..

Guys, He still has a lot of good parts so if you need anything pm him. And he is a great guy to deal with.

Still have the engine harness #2? Its the one that runs down the left side and has the coil and igniter plugs.

I's supposed to have one coming, but its been two months and no word.

I have a pending sale on the complete engine harness, let me check on that and I will get back to you.

Thanks Raven! ...

Good to meet you..

Guys, He still has a lot of good parts so if you need anything pm him. And he is a great guy to deal with.

Good to meet you also, I hope your 80 gets back on the road soon :cheers:

Do you still have drivers side (right) front fender and plastic trim? If so how much?
My brother is in Tampa this week with a construction truck can you send me a private message?

Hi. I need the digital clock plastic trim ( the bezel that hold and surround the clock and center vent). I need that trim peice only (no need for the clock or register vent). So. Shipped to 37748? Let me know please. Thanks.

Hi. I need the digital clock plastic trim ( the bezel that hold and surround the clock and center vent). I need that trim peice only (no need for the clock or register vent). So. Shipped to 37748? Let me know please. Thanks.

I have this somewhere but I am having trouble locating it.

Do you still have the PS Battery Tray, if so I'm interested.

I have already sold the dual battery setup including passenger battery tray.

no sorry went with the chassis.

Pm sent

Any chance you have the driver side visor? Tan? In decent working condition?

Thanks
Scott

Looking for both interior front door panels with all the bits minus switches. Thanks

PM's sent :)

got front passenger door lock actuator?

Sounds good..
I got it mated up but still got to plug it all up.

how about the (upper?) top of the dash? one of mine is starting to form a crack right in front of the steering wheel...this would be the top part of the dash itself.

Payment Sent..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom