For Sale 96 LX450 (FZJ80) North FL part out in stages (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
still have the complete front bumper with brackets? shipped to 84094

thanks

I do have the complete front bumper, the metal portion is straight but both end caps have scuffs, one just in the paint, the other has a slight crease in it, looking for $100 for it plus shipping, send me an e-mail address and I can send pictures.

logistics is an issue, the bumper will not fit in my LS400, but I am renting a truck to move the exhaust to the shipper, I could bring the bumper at the same time if you split truck rental costs with the exhaust guy.

RavenTai said:
It is not sold but you don't want it, the leather was falling apart so I cut it off, and I put on a cheap parts store cover.

I would be interested in the steering wheel in said state to use for experimental recover.

Do you still have the rolling chassis? Do both axles have lockers? What maintenance is required for the axles (wheel bearings, birf's, brakes)? How much do you want for the rolling chassis? What else would be with it?

I am also looking for sun visors if there are any still remaining.

Will thee Factory service manual cover the LC?

I have a 96 Black & Chrome LC with oak interior.

Do you still have the rolling chassis? Do both axles have lockers? What maintenance is required for the axles (wheel bearings, birf's, brakes)? How much do you want for the rolling chassis? What else would be with it?

I am also looking for sun visors if there are any still remaining.

Will thee Factory service manual cover the LC?

I have a 96 Black & Chrome LC with oak interior.

The rolling chassis is sold, as are the visors and the paper manuals, the electronic version is sill available, most of it works for the land cruiser but there are some differences, mainly ac and radio. The engine and drive train is identical,

Tapage, are you still looking for these?

Drivers is straight, passenger side has a smooth twist but no kink. i think it could be rehabbed.

shoot me a pm if you are still looking.

Body trim.jpg

Looking for the keyless entry module with associated harness shipped to 84765

Sorry already sold.

Air cleaner, hood shocks, lift gate shocks, crotch vent, farthest driver's side air vent?

Air cleaner i have in good shape, i have sealed off the drain hole in the tuna can with a piece of titanium. It catches more dust that way but could be a problem in water crossings. $30

Hood shocks i have, OEM working good condition , $40 for the pair

Lift gate shocks were mangled by the tree, one barely one badly, free with purchase. After some bracket straightening you may be able to use them

Cod vent $10

Farthest drivers vent has a broken clip internally and does not stay where you adjust it, it just droops with gravity, free if you want it

Front wiper motor? drivers side headlight assembly?

Looking for a front wiper motor and a drivers side headlight assembly

Looking for a front wiper motor and a drivers side headlight assembly

Wiper motor good working condition $40

Headlight assembly (unique to LX450) good condition, no chips in the glass no broken tabs. $140

I am about to leave for 4 days so this will not go out soon,

Tapage, are you still looking for these?

Drivers is straight, passenger side has a smooth twist but no kink. i think it could be rehabbed.

shoot me a pm if you are still looking.

Hello dude .. not anymore .. just got 'em from Sam .. ordered 'em new wasn't that expensive after all so I pull the trigger ..

Do you still have drivers side (right) front fender and plastic trim? If so how much?

Do you still have drivers side (right) front fender and plastic trim? If so how much?

I do but i have no way to get it to Md, for right now large items are pick up only.

Back gate light bar? Any seats left?

Center stop light? The tree broke it in half when it taco'd the lift gate,

I have all the seats but the only ones in good shape are the3rd row and some drives seat parts from another 80

Back gate light bar? Any seats left?

Center stop light? The tree broke it in half when it taco'd the lift gate,

I have all the seats but the only ones in good shape are the3rd row and some drives seat parts from another 80

Im interested in the LEFT rear bumper cover if you still have it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom