craigslist 96 Land Cruiser FZJ80 w29k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Annoys me when people say 1 owner, when they are are the 2nd owner. If it's legit, this was probably purchased for a hell of a lot less than what he's asking for now.

25K Is a bit beyond the pale, plus hes not orig owner.

If that rig had spent it's life in the SW, maybe that's a buy. But the underhood shot shows plenty of rusty bits. So when he says the undercarriage was "wire brushed" and "undercoated," I'd pass.

These sellers need to stop trying to disguise the extent of the rust. Let the buyer make a decision based on what's present.

Yah, SweedSpeed, let us know if you go look at it. I suspect the underside is covered in rust...mainly because these SUPER LOW MILE rigs in the Northern regions are often used ONLY for heavy snow driving. I could be wrong, but I've seen that in other northern states, where folks have a Cruiser exclusively for the worst snow days, and as a result it has low miles, but also has rust (at least compared to SW, SE and CA vehicles). If you check it out, let us know.

I also wonder about its maintenance history. Cuz, wow, that is crazy low miles if legit. 1,500 miles per year.

Radiator appears to be a replacement. Someone check this out and report back. Too bad, wrong color for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom