For Sale '96 FZJ80 (Vegas, NV) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!

1996 Toyota Land Cruiser, born on date 1/1996. I’ve owned it since January 2003 and have most, if not all, records since owning it. Always garaged while I’ve owned it. This was a daily driver and weekend desert exploration vehicle, although it’s been at least 2 years since I’ve done any exploration. Over the past couple years, this rig was driven less and less, to approximately once a week. I was planning on upgrading to 35s, but ran out of steam. Selling because I have a new project now, and need the mod money!

Asking $8,100. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer, but would prefer local sale, as I've never shipped a vehicle before.

* more pics: http://s187.photobucket.com/user/chiz45/library/brush guard

Current mileage 178,506. Mod list:
• OME 850/863 (heavy lift) with steering stabilizer; extended stainless steel brake lines;
• ARB rear locker with heavy duty air line;
• ARB bull bar; IPF 868 driving lights;
• Slee T-case skid plate;
• Slee manifold for onboard air;
• Slee updated primary and aux. electrical wires/lighting;
• Hannah Quality sliders w/Cat protection;
• Diehard 31M battery;
• 285/75-16R Nitto Terra Grapplers E load @167,780 (about 10k on them);
• regeared w/Nitro 4.88s (Dan’s Driveline)
• Wet Okole seat covers for front row seats;
• Husky floor liners;
• Custom rear storage (color matched to interior)
• upgraded battery cables and Gamviti seat gears (not installed yet)
• Also includes OEM 3rd row seats, step rails, suspension, and skids, and an extra set of 16” wheels (ARE Tyrants).
Notes:
• Head gasket was changed by prior owner just prior to sale @95,000
• PHH was replaced with a $19 silicone hose @165,400
• Drain plugs were switched to hex head (Camry plugs)
• OEM CDL installed w/Pin 7 mod, allowing for manual center diff lock in high or low range
• OEM cup holder (my first mod!)
• all water hoses changed @145,200
• O2 sensors replaced @152,000
• Regeared to 4.88 @172,200 for future 35”; new U joints and driveshafts balanced; new tranny mount @174,554.
• Average MPG is 12-13mpg.

Known issues: antenna mast is broken; DS rear flare was partially sheared off by wife putting the truck into the garage too close; it’s firmly attached with new yellow clips; PS front window can be lowered on DS, but cannot be raised, but can lower/raise on PS no problem; front PS shock leaked; desert pin-striping; trip counter doesn’t work, but Odometer works fine.

Truck is being sold as is, with no warranties express or implied. I would greatly prefer local sale, to avoid shipping and to make sure you personally see the truck and know what you’re buying. I have lots of pics, and will take more as requested.

Last edited:
Pictures of undercarriage?

Sold!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom