'96 FJ80 Headlights - Depo swap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dan Pasco

'96 TLC
Threads
I just replaced my stock headlights with a plug and play Depo kit - it was painless and the new lights look great. I wouldn't have done this but the drivers side took a rock and broke the glass. I have an intact passenger side assembly and the drivers side assembly with broken glass if anyone is interested for a fair price.

Picture or it never happened! What’s your initial thoughts on quality and fitment? Price point for a set?

Quality seems good - still haven't adjusted them or driven in the dark. I was happy with the factory lights but a rock to the glass ended that. $375 for the set but I couldn't find any factory parts, not a bad deal. Install was simple - the only thing is the clip for the grill mounting screws - there are two positions for each and I should have moved the clips before I installed. Still, not that hard to move with the lights installed. Wiring was simple plug it in to factory connectors. Now I need better LEDs for the bumper.

The only fitment issue is really minor. There is a bit of a gap on the inside bottom of the passenger side light. That can probably be adjusted but I've not take the time to do it yet. All in all - very happy with the new lights.

tlc_depo.jpg

Where were they purchased from, part number, halogen or LED or??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom