94 LC owner looking for 02 Sensor part #’s, and location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for part number(s) for 02 sensors for my 94 LC. I found one of the sensor locations on the RH in front of CAT, but don’t know where other one is. Help please..

Those are NLA from Toyota. However, NTK was the supplier and I believe you can still get them from them. Part numbers are 24080 and 24044. They should be right beside each other.

I found on Amazon, but it states “does noT fit your 1994 Toyota LC”

it does say the 24044 does.

Last edited:
Just go to Joey at Wits End and get the O2 sensors for the newer LCs and use Joey's diagram for swapping the wires around to work with your 94

I start at rock auto and get a feel for part numbers and prices. I’d be okay with Bosch or NGK. Once you have part numbers, then shop those numbers on Amazon prime (free returns).
Amazon’s ‘this fits your vehicle’ is often wrong.

RockAuto has a warehouse in my town (phoenix) so stuff gets here in 2 days.
If you buy cheap O2 sensors, makes sure you use the anti seize so you can change them out more easily.

Rock auto has the ntk for the cheapest

It's better to use search button

OEM for 93-94 NTK available on Rockauto

NTK 24044 {Click Info Button for Alternate/OEM Part Numbers} Info
One of our most popular parts

Fits Upstream; Cyls. 4-6; Bank 2 Sensor 1; Actual OE Part
or Upstream; Cyls. 1-3; Bank 1 Sensor 1; Actual OE Part

Plug and Play

How do I know? This is the same as Toyota Japan send me for the 1995 Recall that I got from them in 2017 identical to the smallest details I held both in my hands the one I got from RA and the 2 Toyota Japan IDENTICAL, this sensors are OEM!

Both sensors are the identical, the only difference is the length of the wire so if you get 2 with the long wire you can install them on both positions

this

I'm in the same boat, but unfortunately Joey is out of the 24044, and I don't trust Amazon since they are known to allow copy-bot branding. A few of the reviews on Amazon have me concerned too, so rockauto it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom