'91 going cheap -- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
all for $6K

http://www.cars.com/search/used/cc/standard/results/single/ld/detail.jhtml?paId=131866448&aff=national&src=&cid=null

"1 owner, documented maintenance, mechanically excellent, no rust,
never been in an accident, paint is in good condition, excellent
interior. This truck is as good as it sounds! "

i-1_T.JPG

I just talked to the guy that owns this -- up in Mass. (first ding) -- drove it to and fro' school in Maine (second ding) --

-- one odd thing he mentioned is that when driving, on 3 occassions, a rock has kicked up and made a hole in the trans (?), causing service to be done where the mechanic has welded the hole up (!!) -- anyone know of this??

Oh, too, the birfs have never been touched (4th ding), nor have the rear bearings (5th ding) --

eric

91's have sealed rear axle bearings. No service, replace when craps have been shot. ;)

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=6126;start=msg49248#msg49248 date=1065734821]
91's have sealed rear axle bearings. No service, replace when craps have been shot. ;)
[/quote]

oohhhh -- thanks dan -- but STILL not a worthy DD, huh??

:'( :'( :'(

Eric, seems a little steep. I saw 2 94s in RI a few weeks ago with less mileage for 8,000. He lives in Newton about 35 minutes away. If you think you might be interested I can drive down and see what he's talking about. Maybe feel him out about the price, and F**K up the whole deal for ya :slap: :D

Let me know :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom