1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'91 going cheap --

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by erics_bruisers, Oct 9, 2003.

1. erics_bruisers

erics_bruisers

2. erics_bruisers

erics_bruisers

I just talked to the guy that owns this -- up in Mass. (first ding) -- drove it to and fro' school in Maine (second ding) --

-- one odd thing he mentioned is that when driving, on 3 occassions, a rock has kicked up and made a hole in the trans (?), causing service to be done where the mechanic has welded the hole up (!!) -- anyone know of this??

Oh, too, the birfs have never been touched (4th ding), nor have the rear bearings (5th ding) --

eric

3. cruiserdan

cruiserdan SupportingVendor Emeritus Moderator

Surrounded by Cruisers from all over the world
    91's have sealed rear axle bearings. No service, replace when craps have been shot. ;)

4. erics_bruisers

erics_bruisers

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=6126;start=msg49248#msg49248 date=1065734821]
    91's have sealed rear axle bearings. No service, replace when craps have been shot. ;)
    [/quote]

oohhhh -- thanks dan -- but STILL not a worthy DD, huh??

:'( :'( :'(

5. landtank

landtank SILVER Star

Eric, seems a little steep. I saw 2 94s in RI a few weeks ago with less mileage for 8,000. He lives in Newton about 35 minutes away. If you think you might be interested I can drive down and see what he's talking about. Maybe feel him out about the price, and F**K up the whole deal for ya :slap: :D

Let me know :cheers: