9-21 Charlotte lunch meet up? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lt1fire

SILVER Star
Threads
Since I won't be able to get together with my Charlotte ONSC family at LR now would any of you guys be interested in getting together for a bite of lunch or a pint somewhere.

I'm thinking i'll be going to one of my old hang outs in NODA so Jack Beagles or Growlers (would love a cask beer from them again) or even cabo fish taco.

I'll have @GarnerFJ40 in tow with me.

Let me know @forrest5000 @JohnVee @FJinTegaCay @angerhater @roadstr6

Since I won't be able to get together with my Charlotte ONSC family at LR now would any of you guys be interested in getting together for a bite of lunch or a pint somewhere.

I'm thinking i'll be going to one of my old hang outs in NODA so Jack Beagles or Growlers (would love a cask beer from them again) or even cabo fish taco.

I’m game. Just let me know when and where.

I should be available, and flexible on the date too

Count me in! It will be good to see you. Jack Beagles is owned by an old friend from college (Mike Crowley) and I believe it has a good outdoor seating area that should suit most anyone that isn't comfortable dining indoors.

Count me in! It will be good to see you. Jack Beagles is owned by an old friend from college (Mike Crowley) and I believe it has a good outdoor seating area that should suit most anyone that isn't comfortable dining indoors.

I thought Chris Ingram was the owner of beagles? I used to talk to him all the time there.

Hmm must be co-owners

Agree with what you said..awesome patio area with lots of room.

How does 1130 strike everyone?

Wish I could, if by any chance I can swing by I will . Been out of work due to whiplash, so i can't take time off.

So, this is Monday @ 11:30a?

Ok see everyone around 1130 at Jack Beagles in NoDa

Feel free to tag everyone else in the charlotte area.... i've forgotten a lot of screen names

I feel a doctor's appointment, coming up. 😁

Wish I could make this Al. I have a new guy starting on the 21st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom