SOLD 89 FJ62 (SoCal) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sale Pending!

New Price $14,000
Hey Mudders
I have a 1989 FJ62 in a two tone.
It has 207764 miles on it. It is a Champaign on top with a grey metal on the lower half. Truck is straight. Has a small rust spot on the passenger side of the rear of the roof. Runs and drives good. Two small dents one on the left side of the top fender and the other on the rear tailgate by the license plate trim. It has new 31 BFG’s.
Front bumper is missing the right passenger side bumper end. But have four new ones sitting in the truck to be installed.
Interior is in decent shape. The only tear is the common tear on the drivers side bolster. Asking $14,000

Must see to appreciate.
I have more pics of the truck upon request!

Last edited:
I believe so!
What are you thinking about price?
Throw me a number I can pass it on to her.
You never know she my budge.

Last edited:
Recently reached out to her and she is Lowering the price to $14,000
Anyone interested let me know!
Btt

Wow, $14k is a pretty good price for this one! Biggest issue is really only the seat and it's nice and rust free...it should sell!

Wow, $14k is a pretty good price for this one! Biggest issue is really only the seat and it's nice and rust free...it should sell!
You think it would but it’s been on here for awhile.
Yeah the seat can be replaced or find a donor. Overall it is a good running truck.

I'm in the market for a FJ62 and this is in my general price range. For experienced mudders: how much would you budget to fix the rust spot on the roof? I'd like to factor it in my final budget.

Well, I'm not surprised! He who hesitates is lost. Thanks for all the information Jorge and I hope it goes to a good home.

Well, I'm not surprised! He who hesitates is lost. Thanks for all the information Jorge and I hope it goes to a good home.
Thank you!
Yeah really nice guy is buying it.
Sorry it didn’t work out.
And your welcome.
Hope you find what your looking for.
Best
Jorge

Glad you got this one sold Jorge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom