For Sale 87 FJ60 - $7000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
silver
Outside Link
https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/denver-1987-toyota-landcruiser-fj60/7731039984.html
Link to craigslist ad.

UPDATED*

It’s with a heavy heart that I am selling my LandCruiser project. I have a baby and no time free time to get it over the finish line. I need to hand it off to someone who can handle the project from here or go their own way with it.

When I originally obtained the truck it was running/driving, had a clean interior, and was partially spring over axle converted on 35’s. I wanted to daily the vehicle so I rebuilt a stock front axle, dropped it down to a 2” OME lift and accompanying suspension. Since I am in Denver and have to get smog tested (the engine had been de-smogged) so I decided to do a “2FE”conversion since that’s the only legal way to fuel inject a “2F” engine. I obtained a running 3FE engine, pulled the head off the stock engine and bam…baby town. The 2F head with new gaskets have been re-installed and the engine is running! See Craigslist ad linked above for additional detail.

The sell comes with everything I sourced for the truck over 3 years. I’ll include photos of everything I have for your consideration. 10k is what I’ve spent on the original purchase and parts.

Obviously the truck and parts will need to be picked up. Not considering low ball offer, sorry. I want my garage back but not that bad. Trades can be considered but only for something that would be a simpler overland project (running vehicle, 4x4, 4 door, etc etc) and the odds of that are slim. Please give me a text/call/email if you have any questions. 8five958two8six0six.

View attachment 3501749

View attachment 3501750

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:
What is structurally wrong with it? I am in Denver and have a 3F-E.

Thanks,
Brad

What is structurally wrong with it? I am in Denver and have a 3F-E.

Thanks,
Brad
The conversion is just incomplete - nothing wrong with it. With a baby, I haven’t had a free moment to dig into it and won’t for a while, unfortunately. Figured I would find the project a new home so it actually got finished and enjoyed.
As for where it’s, at - I have the head off the 2F and just got the head separated from the block on the 3FE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom