80 series window belt molding (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone, first time ever on the sight , kinda nervous 😬
But I’m needing all 6 pieces of window belt molding in black , my truck goes in for a paint job at the first of August , and she’s in dire need of these .

Hi everyone, first time ever on the sight , kinda nervous 😬
But I’m needing all 6 pieces of window belt molding in black , my truck goes in for a paint job at the first of August , and she’s in dire need of these .

See your local Toyota dealer.

@Onur 's guidance above will lead you to success.

If you want to try to source these online the following part numbers may be useful. I haven't vetted these parts numbers, don't know if they are compatible with your year/model, etc. so you'll have to do the legwork to make sure they are what you need. There are a number of good, online OE parts sources for our Toyotas. I've used PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World and Toyota Parts - Genuine OEM Toyota Parts and Accessories Online numerous times with good results along with a handful of other online vendors. Search on mud and you'll find plenty of threads on the belt moldings, online parts vendors, etc. etc.

belt molding, RF door75710-60021includes the clips
belt molding, LF door75720-60021includes the clips
belt molding, RR door75730-60020includes the clips
belt molding, LR door75740-60020includes the clips
belt molding, RH quarter75660-60020includes the clips
belt molding, LH quarter75670-60020includes the clips

@Onur 's guidance above will lead you to success.

If you want to try to source these online the following part numbers may be useful. I haven't vetted these parts numbers, don't know if they are compatible with your year/model, etc. so you'll have to do the legwork to make sure they are what you need. There are a number of good, online OE parts sources for our Toyotas. I've used PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World and Toyota Parts - Genuine OEM Toyota Parts and Accessories Online numerous times with good results along with a handful of other online vendors. Search on mud and you'll find plenty of threads on the belt moldings, online parts vendors, etc. etc.

belt molding, RF door75710-60021includes the clips
belt molding, LF door75720-60021includes the clips
belt molding, RR door75730-60020includes the clips
belt molding, LR door75740-60020includes the clips
belt molding, RH quarter75660-60020includes the clips
belt molding, LH quarter75670-60020includes the clips
Thank you all very much , I did check with my local dealer , for some odd reason they can get 2 pieces at $125.00 a piece for drivers door and passenger rear , the others are discontinued , odd I know , but I’ll check these sources , working toward my new paint ...

I have a ridiculous leak at the drivers side rear quarter window. I just ordered the belt moldings for those. I think some sites hang up on the old part number (60020 vs. 60021) This only applies to front left and right though.

Just a note on the rear quarter belt trim: If it's in good shape, you can pull out the rubber end caps w/ a flathead or trim tool and slide it out.
Pop out the clips and clean/seal and slide back in. Eliminate the common leaks that go through the clip holes.

Noted. Thank you. I've got main gasket/run problems back there too. Belt moldings are the final pieces to my window and door refresh adventure.

Don't forget that back vent thingy on the d pillar. Pretty sure a lot of jack rust is from that thing as much as the window molding. I need to open and look at mine still.

Right. I haven't pulled anything apart yet. My other parts are supposed to arrive tonight. My vent louver panel isn't broken on the exterior surface, we will see what's lurking underneath.

Dealing with the same. Where did you source from?

4A217456-E97F-4F52-937A-46EDBA5428F4.jpeg

McGeorge Toyota Parts online, about $57/ a piece for the front and second row exterior windows.

Partsouq has all the part numbers if you are missing any. Search for “belt moulding “

Those fancies use the Queen’s English with the “u” in “moulding”

There is also a solid tutorial thread in the 80 forum w all the part numbers if your search.

Thanks dirt. And now I’ll try my forum search again

I just ordered some last month from toyotapartsdeal at ~$60 each for the front 4. They're out there.

I used McGeorge too. They've been great to work with as well. I had one order that was being held due to one out of about 12 items being back-ordered so I asked them to please ship what they had. I more recently seem to have ended up with a faulty remanufactured front caliper (seized inner pistons), so they emailed me a return ticket for that guy.

Partsouq has the front mouldings for ~$23 cheaper than autonation here in Austin, but shipping costs more obviously. They don't have the rear or quarter mouldings, but autonation has the rear moldings in stock.

I have a ridiculous leak at the drivers side rear quarter window. I just ordered the belt moldings for those. I think some sites hang up on the old part number (60020 vs. 60021) This only applies to front left and right though.
Sorry to resurrect an old thread but are the front strips ending in 60021 the exact same as the older part number 60020?

I have a 94 and it calls for 75720-60020 and 75710-60020 but seems like those are not in production?

Just want to check because if the fronts are like the rears, every clip will bust off in removal so it's do or die lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom