80 Series LED Madness!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the 7w rear bulbs fit in the FJ80?

Yes, they will fit. That said, the main reason I started sourcing the 7W model was due to a bulb housing fitment issue that the 5W model had with the 60 Series.

Also, I received your email and will be responding as soon as I get home!

I ordered two pair! Looks forward to installing.

Are the interior light a blue white light or more like the usual color?

Pics don't do it justice, these are bright as hell

I can't wait to get the tail lamps. I'm not so sure I want really bright lights in the inerior. Usually I don't want to be blinded by my interior lights!

I ordered two pair! Looks forward to installing.

Are the interior light a blue white light or more like the usual color?

They are more of a "cool" white. I have some "warm" panels in testing but it is proving difficult to get the warm color to match across all of the different bulb types necessary to outfit a 80/100 Series.

Received my 7w bulbs today. Going to install and post pics tonight. :bounce2:

IMG_20150619_205647.jpg
IMG_20150619_210526.jpg

What an amazing upgrade for the price. If I turn on all three rows and throw her in reverse, it's pretty much like I'm mooning you.

/FZJ80 40th Anniversary

Thanks man! Securely packaged, fast shipping, easy install.

Finally received the LEDs here in the Philippines and they are amazing! The light is super white and bright.

Thanks man!

Comparison pics (left side is the LED while the right is a regular blub)

FullSizeRender%202.jpg

IMG_1538.JPG

I am a little confused with the difference between Kit #1 and #2. I got 3 dome lights in my 80, front, second row and third row.
Kit #1 contains 3 lights for front and middle, but there are only two and kit #2 contains 4 lights for only 3 dome lights.

Does the second row light take two light bulbs?

PFRAN: Thanks for offering a solution for an alternative light source. With the advancements in LED technology,
do you plan to have any offerings in a warmer color temp and brighter output?

It really is the little things. Thank you! I really like the bright lights in the back when I'm digging through my camping gear.

IMG_9067.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom