80 Series LED Madness!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed, very happy so far, thanks!

I really want a red map light for my 80.... :hillbilly:

i want to get a kit for a 96 LX450 for the interior and the reverse lights.
shipping to 11249 . please pm me for my paypal address

thanks
Ray

I'm in for kit #3 and the reverse lights. Please PM with your PayPal and cost for the reverse lights. Thanks

i want to get a kit for a 96 LX450 for the interior and the reverse lights.
shipping to 11249 . please pm me for my paypal address

thanks
Ray

I'm in for kit #3 and the reverse lights. Please PM with your PayPal and cost for the reverse lights. Thanks

These kits are available at www.pfranleds.com. Let me know if you have any trouble ordering and I'll see what i can do.

Just put them in and they are awesome, I got the back-up lights too, but when I go into reverse I get tons of static on the radio. Is this the lights telling me to pay attention?

Just put them in and they are awesome, I got the back-up lights too, but when I go into reverse I get tons of static on the radio. Is this the lights telling me to pay attention?

It's RF interference. My LED reverse bulbs take my radio from a crystal clear reception to a full blown static.

There is a spring loaded false lamp with a pair of wires on it. That gets plugged into the panel. The panel has double sided sticky tape on the back and mushes in for a few days. Eventually the panel falls down onto the plastic lens - and works fine there.

Are you serious? I ordered this Friday afternoon and they arrived last night! that's insane! packed perfectly and shipped faster than amazon what more can I say. Oh by the way I think LA could pound the Braves again inside because it's so bright in there. Highly recommend.

Interested in Kit #3 and reverse lights, you still shipping?

I'm down for kit #3 with reverse lights. PM me or email me at crom.carey@gmail with your paypal. Thanks a lot!

I seriously can NOT believe how many people don't understand to GO TO HIS WEBSITE TO ORDER!!!!!!!! I'm sure he's busy & doesn't have time to come on here every day to send people his info when he has a whole WEBSITE to order these from! (off rant) I just installed my 3 domes, doors & reverse. Work great! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom