80 Series LED Madness!!! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got mine today and installed in less than 10 minutes. It was like that moment in national Lampoon s Christmas Vacation when Clark finally gets the lights to work...
These things are honestly one of the best mods I have done.
Thanks Pfran!

ForumRunner_20140123_220905.png

ForumRunner_20140123_220923.jpg

ForumRunner_20140123_220905.png

ForumRunner_20140123_220923.jpg

Pfran's website has a 7w Cree 1156 socketed set of reverse bulbs for a 60 series. Any reason they won't work in an 80 and are they truly 40% brighter than a 5w for just $5 more?

Me wants some bright reverse lights. :cheers:

I have 5W in my 60 series and 7W in my 80 series I will try to snap a pic with both on at night so you will try to judge yourself ( it would be a crappy cell phone pic anyhow .. dunno if would help ? )

Simple question - are the 7W noticeably brighter? thx man...

Never mind. I ordered the 7 watt bulbs. I know, you're all very proud of me....

Last edited:
Where's PFRAN?

Put in an order on his site on Feb. 7, with PayPal confirmation and haven't been able to get in-touch with him since. Emailed him several times at : info@pfranleds.com and support@pfranleds.com...

PFRAN where are you? I need light !
:crybaby:

Sorry guys. Been super busy with an IT project.

As far as the LEDs, new inventory is on the way and all back orders will be filled at that time. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

.....back orders will be filled at that time. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

How about an expected ship date? I'd also like my lights, sir. Mucho appreciato (Spanglish for don't make me send Vinny after you).

I apparently am not yet seasoned enough to add the little green double-flip off smilie. Shame...

Thx!!!!

I sorta live in the IT world and know how draining it can be. Hoping to hear from you soon on our orders.....thx again

Last edited:
Also waiting on an update. Didn't realize they were on back order until I saw this thread. Please post up when they are expected to ship. Ive sent a couple of emails now with no response. Thanks!

Got some emails today as to my order status changing. Seems like he's working on things.......go PFran!!!

Been 2 weeks since with places my order and still no replies or responses. Should I cancel my order and go elsewhere?

For no reason, I'm suspecting he will pull through.

Based on your avatar, you in for any draws with game and fish?

Perhaps I was wrong......no news and still no lights.

Mine arrived the other day, he came through as others have said.

Great addition to the truck - these things are BRIGHT!

Pfran will come thru, this isn't his sole job putting bread on the table so don't sweat it, you will get them.

great to hear - mine aren't here yet but am not worried. anxious yes..... :)

They've shipped!

They've arrived!

They're installed!

Waiting for the sun to go down to check how bright they are.........

Sure enough....they're fxxxin' BRIGHT!!!

PFRAN IS (EVENTUALLY) THE MAN!!! Just giving you a hard time, buddy. :) Lights are fantastic - thx!!!

Last edited:
Hi PAUL. Need to know status of my order. Your order from PFran LEDs (#1333)

Need my lights soooo bad, ;0)
Thanks
Frisman

UPDATE

Received order today, wait time was 4 weeks and 1 day, installed all lights ( 3 panel lights, backup lights, license plate lights and front corner lights ) in about 10 minutes all total.
lights are great! I am glad PFran pulled through.

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom