80 Series Landcruiser Direct replacement LED kits (1 Viewer)

What should we do to the 80 series map light bulb in this kit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll try and take pics of all three tomorrow for you.

Lights look awesome!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!
Thanks!!

x2 i want the dash, clock, climate control etc... lights i would buy it in a heart beat!

Man i cant see after looking at all those pictures.:cool:

I would like Kit #1 please.

John

Hmmm my 93 doesn't have the door lights either but the bulbs will fit elsewhere so good to go I reckon.

I would like Kit #1

Mike

Added to the list!

I would like Kit #1 please.

Added to the list as well!

John

Hmmm my 93 doesn't have the door lights either but the bulbs will fit elsewhere so good to go I reckon.

I can adjust pricing and kits if you would like! Part of my intent is to provide the fastest and best customer service. I will see an 80 series today and an older 80 series on monday, I will check both lights and put out two different kits if needed! Also, the door lights can be used in the license plate;)

Put me down for Kit #1.

I have a 1991 FJ80, so I don't have the door lights either.

man!!, i already have Georges led's in my map light and both domes and all 4 doors, BUT i just got a third dome and since he is not selling these anymore, i guess i will help the business and get on the list for a kit #2, i can always sell the Georges stuff or just keep them as spares [i really like the way these 48 led domes put out light!!!!]

so sign me up for a kit #2, unless you end up just selling the dome light assemblies

doug

man!!, i already have Georges led's in my map light and both domes and all 4 doors, BUT i just got a third dome and since he is not selling these anymore, i guess i will help the business and get on the list for a kit #2, i can always sell the Georges stuff or just keep them as spares [i really like the way these 48 led domes put out light!!!!]

so sign me up for a kit #2, unless you end up just selling the dome light assemblies

doug

pm sent:D I will make you a deal on a custom package:D

Just met with LJ an hour or so ago, and we checked out all of the fitment possibilities for the 80's. Good news is that we get a much bigger map-light array than the 100 series! I am sure he will post a picture or two, and looking forward to our "kits".

:cheers:

Steve

Too late to get on one kit ?

If not would like to get kit 1 .

Got you on the list!;)

Just met with LJ an hour or so ago, and we checked out all of the fitment possibilities for the 80's. Good news is that we get a much bigger map-light array than the 100 series! I am sure he will post a picture or two, and looking forward to our "kits".

:cheers:

Steve

So I actually have pictures to post later tonight but first the good news! I have managed to source dome lights which come with an adapter for the map light! It is slightly larger by about 5 cm from the dome light I gave Cyclosteve earlier but it should fit! I will order up now and report back! Awesome! the door bulbs will arrive next week by tuesday I am told:D This turnaround time is quicker than I thought:D

more updates in the next post!

Last edited:
Good and bad news! Lets start with the good news!

Good: The front map light has a huge compartment and can house a 48SMD LED panel!

Bad: The 20SMD LED panel that was originally supposed to go there needs to be scrapped if someone wants to add the 48SMD LED panel(extra $5)

So now, what should I do to the kit? Should I leave the 20SMD LED panel that was originally supposed to be in the map light and keep the pricing the same? Or should I add the $5 to the kit, replace the 20SMD panel for the larger 48SMD LED panel. I thought that you guys should have the vote on this!

Another note, I am trying to find another supplier for the 48SMD LED panel, if we can get it at a cheaper price with the same quality and configuration, then I could definitely go back to the kit 1 price(possibly lower than the original price, no promises as of yet), the cheaper price on the 48SMD panel will offset the cost of adding an extra one so that I can provide an affordable and quality kit. Hope that made sense!

And here are the pictures from today's meetup with cyclosteve :D

You can see how the 48SMD LED panel will fit in the map light(refer to good and bad news discussed above)...Its unfair how the 80 map light housing is larger than the 100 series' map light housing
IMG_1653.jpg

Comparison of the OEM toyota bulbs and the new 48SMD LED panel. Cyclosteve's truck has 3 dome lights(as opposed to 2 in other 80 series). His truck will be bright if we set him up with a 48SMD LED panel for the map light and the three dome light housings...That is four of these bright panels in one truck! he will never need a flashlight ever again:flipoff2:
IMG_1655.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

Just a shot showing how Cyclosteve made my 100 series look dinky! I want sliders now:bang:
IMG_1657.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom