80 Series General Tech and Classifieds (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Change your sig , Nolen . You are out of the 345 club.
Welcome JT you are gonna love the tires.

80 looks good, Nolen. Handle any different with the new tires?

Off the market. The insane moment has passed.

Laces in Bodean. 285 MTRs. Thanks Chris and thanks JT.

I need a used one for a spare if anyone sees one

Thanks for the business.

80 looks good, Nolen. Handle any different with the new tires?

Much better. Basically back to stock feel.

I loved the looks and the way it worked in Moab with the 345's but Julie hated them and the 3rd row is needed every now and then.

It floated pretty bad the way mine was set up. You has to pay attention for sure.

Yeah the feel of mine was similar to yours. When i added the 2in MT spacers it changed the handling.
I do not have the adjustable panhards and links so that may be the difference. I dont know. Rob's 80 has all that and i believe his handles fine with 40s.

Does anyone want/need heavy rear OME springs 863? I am thinking of getting a shorter spring from Slee for my 100. The 863 are heavy springs for both 80 and 100.

Does anyone want/need heavy rear OME springs 863? I am thinking of getting a shorter spring from Slee for my 100. The 863 are heavy springs for both 80 and 100.
I found the 863s to be too tall / stiff for my 100, as well. I pulled them off and installed some 866s. They're much better in both height and stiffness. (Nolen had a good thread about this on MUD a few years ago)

I know nothing about Slee springs, but I bought my 866s used on MUD and sold the 863s on MUD

I found the 863s to be too tall / stiff for my 100, as well. I pulled them off and installed some 866s. They're much better in both height and stiffness. (Nolen had a good thread about this on MUD a few years ago)

I know nothing about Slee springs, but I bought my 866s used on MUD and sold the 863s on MUD

DP

Are you driving the your green truck to boil? If so I want to ride and take a look at your ass.....whoops of your truck.

-Bomar

DP

Are you driving the your green truck to boil? If so I want to ride and take a look at your ass.....whoops of your truck.

-Bomar

Who said ass?

image-3996841672.jpg

93 80 with 256K at the PullAPart gave up these parts and I need help with pricing please.

Drive Flanges. Includes all nuts lock washers and all but 1 cone washer and just 1 dust cap.
Pair of tail lights in very good shape.
Pair of red side marker lights. Lenses great. Housings a little baked, but still hold bulbs
Headlight and side marker light.
Drivers master window switch plate (grey).
Rear heater high/low switch and pigtail.
1 very dirty wheel center cap
Birfs with short and long axles as trail spares
22 Acorn Lug Nuts

Thanks guys

Last edited:
The is a place that sells OEM wheels:

Canoga Hubcaps Wheels & Tires
7801 Canoga Ave #6, Canoga Park, CA 91304
(818) 716-7735

There might be some place closer to you.

Way too much body on that pig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom