80 Series ARB (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Testing the waters on a slightly used 80 series ARB bumper. I'm in Raleigh, NC. If anyone is interested, I would consider shipping, but I'd like to keep it as close as possible. Throw out your offers!

J

I'm about as far away as you can get and be on the same continent, but I'm interested if you can handle it, I've beem looking at $750 for a new one with shipping to AK. :-\

Whoa.... Alaska? Hmm... let me check shipping on that for you... I'll get back to ya... PM me w/ an offer!

J

Which series is it?

Thanks for checking it out Wolfpac, check your email.

It's for the 80 series.. ummm... deluxe I guess? W/ winch provision... currently home to a M12000...

J

How much for the bumper? My brother might be interested and he is driving from Charleston SC to Asheville next weekend.

Wolfpack,

Sounds like that M1200 is going to be without any shelter. Or does it already have a new home? You can reach me at ronjacqzar@msn.com

Thanks,
Ron Z. (IL)

I am interested too...can get there in not time (Georgia)

The winch is up for grabs too ladies and gentlemen... lets get some offers going over PM... Anybody know if the M15000 has the same dimensions as the 12000?

J

Reply to PMs and you would have more luck selling ;)

Dan-

Ha ha ha... my internet (road runner) was down for pretty much the whole weekend.... that, and I wasn't even home. ;)

ARB and winch are still up for grabs... PM with OFFERS.

J

I bought Junk's Junk.

Sorry!

I pm'ed you regarding teh bumper and winch. You still have it? Let me know otherwise it's off to 4wheel parts wholesalers!

A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom