80 rear bumper design/build.. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

updated list...

Got in the shop and finished up the first prototype.. there are a few changes that need to be made to the brackets minor really, i may go with 1/4 and 3/8 on the brackets for better forming and push a few dimensions on the bumper for better clearances. i should be able nail down a price for the bumper pieces minus shipping Tuesday next week and maybe even a shipped price for the lower 48.. outside of that we will have to do on a case by case basis i think. shipping may be cost prohibitive for those up north and we could figure something out. i'll post pictures later tonight or tomorrow morning..

Pictures..

bracket update.jpg

wing clearance.jpg

side gap.jpg

Definitely interested. Will be in Colorado by the time you would start shipping these out

Kaibigan56 here,

I am transitioning into Sequim WA (Olympic Penninsula) and maybe can group up with Polar Bear in Bellevue for shipping?

Just a thought - Is there a provison to weld on spindles to attach swing out spare tire and gas cans?

thanks for the great work

Kaibigan56 here,

I am transitioning into Sequim WA (Olympic Penninsula) and maybe can group up with Polar Bear in Bellevue for shipping?

Just a thought - Is there a provison to weld on spindles to attach swing out spare tire and gas cans?

thanks for the great work

I'm good with that. We can work out the logistics when the time comes.

Looks great. How much does it weigh? I'm interested in the kit pending price.

Also I am going to start work on a 100 series bumper as well after this is locked down with swing outs and everything..

Interested depending on looks and price.

Smaller freight companies do pallet deliveries to their terminals. Mike from bumpit offroad did my sliders that way. I had to drive 25 miles to their terminal in Seattle, but it saved big money vs home delivery.

Smaller freight companies do pallet deliveries to their terminals. Mike from bumpit offroad did my sliders that way. I had to drive 25 miles to their terminal in Seattle, but it saved big money vs home delivery.
Thanks i'll start looking..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom