80 rear bumper design/build.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

True, although he is on the other side of the world currently driving across Australia..

Yes but your brother would know some carriers Kurt uses as well?

Just a thought.

Subscribed, waiting for price and freight to Cali

Add me to the list of interested please...

Looks like a great design

Need to do a front to match ;)

Wow what a stout bumper. I was able to meet up with Mike today and after seeing the prototype in person I can say this bumper is well thought out and built right.
This is sweet. Nice job Mike.

image-2005840511.jpg

image-1172859124.jpg

thanks for meeting up yesterday Scott, and thanks for the kind words.

Should have pricing down by Tuesday.

Interested too. Cad or kit.

I liked Newtomalex idea about shipping to one point....I work for a large steel company in Houston. Located near Clay rd and the beltway. Could have it shipped there and I will have them offload and store for pickup there. We could get a good discount working through one of our carriers.....thoughts?

I liked Newtomalex idea about shipping to one point....I work for a large steel company in Houston. Located near Clay rd and the beltway. Could have it shipped there and I will have them offload and store for pickup there. We could get a good discount working through one of our carriers.....thoughts?
I am open to anything like that on my end. let me know what i need to do. for you guys.

Like I posted earlier, if it saves some $$ I am in! I have no place to offer to like newbtrayback has but am willing to drive some, so I would most definitely be for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom