For Sale 7X series in Falls Church, VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am jumping over from the 100 series forum...just wanted to let this group know there is what I believe to be a 70 series for sale (unfortunately on a used car lot) in Falls Church, VA (22042). I have zero affiliation, have not looked at the rig and don't know anything else about it...I can pass along the info for the dealership if anyone is interested...just PM me.

Wes

Or you could just post the dealership info here ?

Id like to know more. I have someone there that could look at it maybe. Or at least take a pic.

The dealer has another 70 series on the lot for sale. The dealer is Arlington motors in Falls Church, VA. I have no affiliation with this place, just wanted to share.

Only took a quick look. Short wheel base, manual, RHD, factory winch, fixed roof/non folding windshield. I believe it’s from japan.

Last edited:
I saw it sitting there yesterday - how was it dealing with them? Did they come off the price at all?

I dealt directly with the manager. The process was fine, same as any used car dealer. They were willing to negotiate to a price I was good with.

I'm not too far away. Baltimore. Might go take a look. Not listed on their website yet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom