77 fj40 value (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have a 77 40 that has 51k orginal miles an was wondering how much it's worth it's a running truck in good cond. ex paint and wireing harness there's hardly any rust just surface but no rust through. The engine doesn't smoke and the truck drives around
image-4232500892.jpg
image-3560045875.jpg

intently watching this. I am looking for an uncut truck on stock wheels in louisiana, but was hoping for something a little more up to date. Interior or engine bay pics. PM me when you have a price point.

The truck came from Montana where it was on a farm didnt see much road driveing

I wouldn't take less than $5,000 for a rust free running 40. Don't listen to the low ballers!

I wouldn't take less than $5,000 for a rust free running 40. Don't listen to the low ballers!

then you probably wouldn't sell it. have you seen some of the prices since say middle of 2009?

I agree, at least $5,000 if it's truly rust free and maybe a little more if the inside is very nice. Put up a few pictures of the interior and also the engine.

If you want to get any money for this truck then spend a little time showing that you give a s$%*.
Hose it down, take the bailing wire off the front bumper, flip the bezel, tighten the front turn signal, and take a few pics to back up your claims of no rust and runs well. When is the last time it was registered and run on the road? Pics in grass up to the middle of the wheels isn't a selling point.

$5K? Man...I feel like I got mine for a steal then. I was thinking $2500-3K.

Well this is the way I got it and haven't had the time or money to work on it and I'm not intrested in selling ATM I'm just seeing what's the value

If you want to get any money for this truck then spend a little time showing that you give a s$%*.
Hose it down, take the bailing wire off the front bumper, flip the bezel, tighten the front turn signal, and take a few pics to back up your claims of no rust and runs well. When is the last time it was registered and run on the road? Pics in grass up to the middle of the wheels isn't a selling point.

maybe these are not his own pics, but the pics from the ad he bought it from ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom