77 fj40 master cylinder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
so as i was shopping around for a new master brake cylinder, i noticed that some pictures showed the reservoirs at an angle and some were straight. mine are straight. but i ordered one locallly and i just went to get it and it had the angled reservoirs. is it common to see eithe rone,, has anyone else noticed this? i figured it didn't match the one i had now so i returned it and will order another one.

so as i was shopping around for a new master brake cylinder, i noticed that some pictures showed the reservoirs at an angle and some were straight. mine are straight. but i ordered one locallly and i just went to get it and it had the angled reservoirs. is it common to see eithe rone,, has anyone else noticed this? i figured it didn't match the one i had now so i returned it and will order another one.
Back a few years ago, I bought a MC and it came with an angle. I can’t remember from where but I think it was Cruiser Corps. Just it shouting, “I am aftermarket!”

It works fine so it’s there until I rebuild my oem one or convert to a 60 series and proportioning valve.

order from a known vendor on here and get the correct unit, and it will far outlast an aftermarket version.

Back a few years ago, I bought a MC and it came with an angle. I can’t remember from where but I think it was Cruiser Corps. Just it shouting, “I am aftermarket!”

It works fine so it’s there until I rebuild my oem one or convert to a 60 series and proportioning valve.

i did wind up putting it on and it works fine, oem booster works good, rear wheel cyclinders still working good, no leaks, can't believe it. rebuilt oem carb, it's running good, running a little rich maybe, but it doesn't have a cat converter so maybe that's all it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom