70 series ARB Deluxe front bumper - Fender flares / no flares ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CHILLCAT

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm struggling to find definitive information on the pre-07 70 series ARB bumpers ... It appears there is a version for vehicles w/ flares and a version for 70s without flares? Does anyone have the part #'s for these 2 versions?

ARB # 3412130 - Seems to be the product code I always see called out for 70 series. Does anyone know if this is w/ flares or without? Or do they use the same product code?

Thanks

What's the purported difference between the two? I'm guessing that one is wider than the other, because that's about the only difference I can think of. 🤔

What's the purported difference between the two? I'm guessing that one is wider than the other, because that's about the only difference I can think of. 🤔

Your guess is as good as mine. I would assume it's a few inches wider to line up with the fender flares. Unfortunately I cannot seem to find anything online, so far, showing the 2 and their differences 🤷‍♂️

I use 3412130 for all pre 2007 with no problems, flares or not doesn’t matter. On another note, I have a brand new 3212130 (non-winch) bull bar here I would like to find a new home for. $850 + ship

Wish I wasn't going to be running a winch; I'd take that off your hands.

They’re a good option if you want to have a removable winch on a receiver hitch with some minimal modification.

I use 3412130 for all pre 2007 with no problems, flares or not doesn’t matter. On another note, I have a brand new 3212130 (non-winch) bull bar here I would like to find a new home for. $850 + ship

Ok cool, thanks for the clarification!

From my understanding, there's only the non-flare version (3412130). I've added OEM fender flares to my Troopy and just bought the 3412130 today. It will be slightly shorter, but I believe it will look fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom