7 August Annual Meeting Notification & Revised Club Bylaws for review (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
We are a few months behind in holding our Annual Meeting.

We already held the nomination of new club officers, so the only thing left to do is to vote on ratifying the bylaws for another year.

There are no substantive changes, however there are some revisions worth your consideration and discussion at the August meeting next week.

The bylaws can be viewed here: CLUB DRAFT BYLAWS AUGUST 2019

Please review the bylaws and bring your comments to the August meeting.

I wanted to make this meeting but I have to work Wednesday night. I wanted to discuss a pre-event trip to the cove to look at trails and trail railings. More of a get to know trails and trail levels for trail leaders. If we are going to provide the trail leaders for the trail runs.

Last edited:
I wanted to make this meeting but I have to work Wednesday night. I wanted to discuss a pre-event trip to the cove to look at trails and trail railings. And if we are going to provide the trail leaders for the trail runs.

All good topics. We should add them to our agenda. I'm down for a preview run. I think we should look to, at a minimum be able to list most of the trails by difficulty and put a call out for volunteers to lead runs.
I think this is also where the BBRC guys can contribute.

We need to get Vince to be a Trail Leader.

I'm up for a trial run if it fits my location schedule, and I'd be willing to lead a group at FC...but I'd happily defer to somebody with existing knowledge of the trails.

7 years ago we had a guy that knew the trails and he got us lost. There is only 1 known map and Vince owns it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom