6th Gen 4Runner news and rumors (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK then what does it mean in the context of Toyota answering if the rear window rolls down?

But we can’t get a split tailgate on any LC!
Who cares?

I've had my 200 Series LC for 7 or 8 years. If my next LC (or GX) comes with a standard tailgate, I'll be fine with it. As long as it has an flip-up rear window, it's all good.

I previously had a 4th Gen 4Runner for 13 years and I don't understand the internet obsession with the roll down rear window either. A flip-up rear window is cheaper, less likely to break, and is faster and easier to open and close.

OK then what does it mean in the context of Toyota answering if the rear window rolls down?
I think it means the new 4R will retain the roll down rear window. Speaking on which I loved having it on mine. I actually prefer it over the tail gate of my 200. The split tail gate is cool don’t get me wrong, I just happened to use the roll down rear window more.

A lot of people!

I’m willing to bet if there is a poll taken on what LC and 4R people prefer the percentage of in favor will be well into the majority.
The folks here on ih8mud are not representative the market. We are enthusiasts. I bet if you take a poll of 4R and LC owners that the results would be very, very different from the 4R and LC owners on mud.

Maybe it should be phrased differently

I've never heard anyone say "Gee, I really hate the electric rear window in my G5 4R, I wish it didnt have that feature"

Hmm… could it be?! Is this it?!

IMG_2226.jpeg

Hoping that it doesnt get a turbo charged engine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom