'68 FJ40 WTF???? this will take a lifetime build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

😂😂 AND I forgot.......

picked this lil diddy up from a member here that is doing an upgrade. Love me the leftovers🤤

SM465/Toybox/SplitCase
SM465- 4x4 10 spline version.
285:1 in double low with 4.11diff

he got em dirty

😂😂 AND I forgot.......

picked this lil diddy up from a member here that is doing an upgrade. Love me the leftovers🤤

SM465/Toybox/SplitCase
SM465- 4x4 10 spline version.
285:1 in double low with 4.11diff

he got em dirty

Lol, Cruise Moab got those dirty. I cleaned it all before I went to Moab and pulled em. Hope they work out for you as well as they did for me!

Lol, Cruise Moab got those dirty. I cleaned it all before I went to Moab and pulled em. Hope they work out for you as well as they did for me!
All Good. I love red. So stoked to have these goodies, thankyou so much. Cant wait to get em slipped under my ride. along with a few other nice trinkets👹

Needs 40s so i can go snow wheelin around here.... deep n early this year

All Good. I love red. So stoked to have these goodies, thankyou so much. Cant wait to get em slipped under my ride. along with a few other nice trinkets👹

Needs 40s so i can go snow wheelin around here.... deep n early this year
Any progress on this thing over the past year?

Any progress on this thing over the past year?
Yo, wassup? Happy 2024!!

😂 nothing to brag about. 😢
been acquiring all the goodies necessary to install the LRA 29gal fuel tank. and make the fuel system mostly ready for a sniper EFI. Holley In-tank pump, all the fittings, regulator, in line filters, etc..
and rounded up as much info as people will share about where to drill into the tank to mount the pump without interfering with the internal baffles.

scored a Metal Tech Full Profile roll cage kit with all the extras off a guy mid-summer. install will happen after i get the tank in to assure clearances.

rebuilt a 3.4L and installed it into my Daughters 97 t4r. Did a bunch of upgrades to modernize it, like Bluetooth stereo, review camera, usb everywhere, etc.. Lift, bumper, lighting, .......

Rebuilt the front of my motorhome (D60 and all the linkage) and installed a lift😂.
so, been busy, just not giving theta 40 it's fair share of love.
Thats honestly where i wasted my summer months mostly. That and making sure i get out and enjoy this life.

Moderation.... trying to pace myself so these projects last me a lifetime.😎

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom