540k mile Lx470! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

there was an LX in Florida that i remember reading some article about a few years back, 700 thousand something miles original engine and trans, always serviced at some local Lexus dealer.

He says it's the highest mileage LX he has personally seen not in the whole world.
Ehh.

Screenshot_20221208_154850_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
Mine has 447k on it. There was one a while back that someone found in an lkq wrecking yard in Memphis that had about 750k on it.
Pretty sure that 49 Tire in Richland MS has a customer loaner 100 series that has over 500k miles. Maybe @wct49 can confirm if he sees this post.

472k and counting...
Dang. I thought it was a half mill. But with who you've got working on it over there I have no doubts that it'll get there in great shape.

Just flipped 387k on my 06 LX yesterday! My Cooper AT3's that I bought from you have 88k miles on them and still going strong with good tread remaining. Only 2 punctures/plugs during all those miles!

My 24 year old (10/98) 99 LX, that is approaching 260k miles, that we consider “old” and “high mileage” is suddenly starting to sound showroom fresh! 😮

Maybe it is worth $35k, and belongs on BaT? 🤔

Bro was engaging center diff on pavement. What is the world coming too :doh:.. Hehe just kidding.

Also this is very much a Scotty Kelmer Video click bait title. C'mon man.

mine has 240k miles on it. It would cost me about $60,000 in gas to get me to 400k. Just thinking about that makes my stomach uneasy

mine has 240k miles on it. It would cost me about $60,000 in gas to get me to 400k. Just thinking about that makes my stomach uneasy
But think how happy you would be....smiles per gallon are more important

WOW...that's impressive! I watched the whole video, really well done. Mine has 287K. I bought it hoping I could get 300K...after seeing this, I think 400K is well within reason. Keep up with PM, change oil and fluids...rust is never good and they will last!!!

My 2007 has 40K. At this rate, it will take decades and maybe centuries to reach 500K. Actually thinking about selling it since I hardly ever drive it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom