#5 Green 60, bodywork and paint (Princess) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gotta ask, what is the front bumper? Looks like 4plus, but different.
4Plus

It does stick out a bit. I’m headed to Dave’s shop later in the week and I’ll ask him about it.

Wow, beautiful!

4Plus

It does stick out a bit. I’m headed to Dave’s shop later in the week and I’ll ask him about it.
I thought this too.. interested in what he says. I thought perhaps you ordered a custom setup from him.

Possible it’s a 8274 version, I messaged Dave about that version awhile back, he said the 8274 bumper does stick out a few more inches, but that looks like a lot.
Interested in what he says as well.
It is for the 8274.

Paint looks fantastic! I like the new grill on this rig. Did not see them on your website. I'm in conversations with my wife, regarding my recent acquisition. I may be bringing this to you in the future for paint. The body appears to be pretty straight already. Would love your thoughts.

Jeff

Princess was on top of the 60 series drool list so long ago. Back to being beautiful again! Glad she stayed green too!

Soon. I sent Kelly the front emblem and the side emblems and both packages were lost in the mail.

Any update on this gem?
Just gutting the interior to get rid of the nasty carpet. New turbo, lift pump and VE injection pump tune next week. I’ll start a build thread soon.
F6BA5806-C68A-43EF-8F39-80A6632E02AA.jpeg

did you make/sell that grill? how did you mount it? im looking for something like that so i can fit a big intercooler.
I make them. I have sold many to 60 and 80 owners for the same reason you mentioned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom