#5 Green 60, bodywork and paint (Princess) (2 Viewers)

kelly saad

Supporting Vendor
Stuff & stuff. More green
image.jpg

kelly saad

Supporting Vendor
Good on you for doing jambs, otherwise it's kind of a lazy way to do it, especially when changing colors. Are you going to do the engine bay as well?
I agree, it’s just wrong not to completely disassemble before paint. Some people can’t due to the cost and that is understandable, but there is only one way to do this in my opinion.

I would be happy to do the engine compartment but that is another project all on its own. Haven’t been asked yet. It does bother me but that is where I don’t really push it, under the hood anyway.

WSOPgold2012

GOLD Star
I agree, it’s just wrong not to completely disassemble before paint. Some people can’t due to the cost and that is understandable, but there is only one way to do this in my opinion.

I would be happy to do the engine compartment but that is another project all on its own. Haven’t been asked yet. It does bother me but that is where I don’t really push it, under the hood anyway.
Ballpark on tkn motor out + doin engine bay? That cant be cheap...

WSOPgold2012

GOLD Star

gotta ask lololol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom