460-Add Crawl Control (CC) and Multi Terrain Select (MTS) to 2010-2019 models/all trims (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guh.... well at least the '22 carplay integration soothes the pain . Sounds like lockers might be a better use of resources :D.
If you do lockers, might as well regear if you're planning on any larger tires in the future.

Ordered MTS from that motors japan website. Been a week with no progress, hoping I don't have to file a paypal case against them. Meanwhile, Lexus of Akron got my CC shipped out next day for a shipped price of 316.52 and it arrives tomorrow.

Reactions: r2m
If you do lockers, might as well regear if you're planning on any larger tires in the future.
That's what I'm waiting for. Front and rear lockers are eventually coming, most likely the same time 34's are coming so it can be re-geared. But that's in the distant future.

Lockers are good for going up s#!t, CC is great for going down...

I mean we still have DAC...

To be fair I haven't used it yet, so I have no idea how good it is.
Be prepared for a LOT of noise! Like you're breaking something, but you're not, cause it's supposed to sound like that.

Be prepared for a LOT of noise! Like you're breaking something, but you're not, cause it's supposed to sound like that.
CC is the same, sound wise, but better because of slower speeds, and works both up and down. DAC is...uh...sucky

Yeah I know that the ABS module goes kinda crazy. When I forget to turn off stability control when I'm in the sand it makes the same noises.

Yeah it wasn’t bad, just odd waiting for confirmation after payment and not hearing anything until it ships from FedEx.

Got them both installed today, not bad at all.

Subscribed

Bought a 2022 Luxury with MTS. At the time could not find one with the complete Off Road Package. Found a VIN for a 2022 Luxury with ORP and I have slowly been putting together a list of parts. Far from complete and haven't made much progress lately.

Correction. I have a Luxury edition with the Multi View and Panoramic Monitor. Not MTS.

Last edited:
Subscribed

Bought a 2022 Luxury with MTS. At the time could not find one with the complete Off Road Package. Found a VIN for a 2022 Luxury with ORP and I have slowly been putting together a list of parts. Far from complete and haven't made much progress lately.
Congrats and welcome to the forum!
With 15+ years and 1800+ posts, what rigs have you had?

Congrats and welcome to the forum!
With 15+ years and 1800+ posts, what rigs have you had
Have a 79 FJ40 and a 96 FZJ80. I've done a lot of OEM retro fitting on the 80.

Using the 2022 Luxury VIN I searched the three or the four parts sections for the Off Road Package. When I purchased ours I made sure we got the Multi View and Panoramic Monitor since it seemed to be the one component of the ORP that was available one its own So when I looked for ORP parts I didn't look for the Multi View and Panoramic Monitors. I did notice that there appears to be a different main wiring harness for the vehicles with MVP

Off Road Package - trans cooler, crawl control, MTS, fuel tank protection and Multi View and Panoramic Monitors

Here's what I found

Transmission Cooler.png
Off Road PKG 1.png
Off Road PKG 2.png
Off Road PKG 3.png
Off Road PKG 4.png
Off Road PKG 5.png
Off Road PKG 6.png
Off Road PKG 7.png
Off Road PKG 8.png

Last edited:
Fuel Tank Protection.png
Off Road PKG 9.png

Looking into these further. I believe 84970-60450 is for the 2019-2021 model year.

And looking at the drawing for the trans cooler, there are a LOT more parts needed than what I have listed.

Fuel tank protection is straightforward.

This list of parts will get you there for the stock AT cooler

55936-60030 SWITCH, CTR CLUSTER $179.87 55936E LH in the diagram
Screen Shot 2022-12-09 at 9.19.38 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom