4 into 1 special? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am new to the 40 game and have casually been looking for one as a project the last couple years

Came across a listing for 4 40s sold as a lot for relatively cheap right down the road from me. Have a few photos but no info as to engines, transmissions, years etc. as of yet. Just wanted to get a feeler from more veteran eyes than myself if based on looks alone if they might have the potential to create 1 running cruiser if granted an engine and transmission is present between the 4. (Make it out of 3 because I can tell 1 of them doesn’t have an engine)

Looks like quite a bit of rust to me on at least 2/4 of them. But I guess that’s why you get 4 of them and hope one is salvageable ;)

thanks for the insight

BAA6A3D5-7D6A-4116-8FD8-95FFA6050750.jpeg

92FC1B31-9AE6-44AC-9ECE-B2B4EA071C6A.jpeg

56087AEC-0462-4344-9EE0-275872BF1552.jpeg

7767EE4A-6516-4B7F-BBB2-B03CCF8301C7.png

Looks like enough for at least one.

I think there is enough there that you'd make serious coin parting them out here on Mud, on all the parts you'd have doubles & triples.

One without the engine looks to be a 69. One behind it a 75 or 76. Last two 70 or 71. If the 75/76 has an engine should be a 2F also only one that originally had a four speed. Unfortunately look like the back of the tub is rusted and big part already cut out.

Doesn't look too bad, if the price is right...looks like some decent doors/tops/front clips. The mix of years might add some fun, though, depending on which is the "base" for the one getting fixed.

The truck-topper-mod is a good look though, might need to patent that. :rofl:

There’s enough there to build 2-3 40s. It’s not hard to find the missing parts, and the rare parts you’d get enough to buy anything else you’d need. There’ll be tons to spend on the project… but there always is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom