4.56 Gears (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is anyone running 4.56 gears with OEM lockers? If so how do you like them and more importantly where did you get them? I talked to Randy's today and the guy said they have them for regular pumpkin's/3rd members but, ones with lockers were a whole different animal. Don't know if I got the wrong guy or if it's true. (He did check with someone else there)
Bill

Sounds like the dude has no clue :stupid:,.... I'm pretty sure that someone in our local club is running the 4.56 from Randy's with elockers. I'd like to, but I got the s***zy arbs. :tear:

I got the s***zy arbs. :tear:
JUNK what is it with you and the ARB's? I've never heard a bad thing from anyone about them other than the potential for air leaks, except from you. I am really seriously considering dual arb's cause i need good street manners, and I'm not dealing with any crap ass positrac or LSD.

LSD will get you arrested........ :ugh:

You probably don't know about Timothy Leary :dunno:

JUNK what is it with you and the ARB's? I've never heard a bad thing from anyone about them other than the potential for air leaks, except from you.  I am really seriously considering dual arb's cause i need good street manners, and I'm not dealing with any crap ass positrac or LSD.
Cruisin - it's not just me dude. Check on pirate too. If you listen to the 80's guys, and I know I'll catch flack here, they all say the ARB is the way to go, but not too many really beat their junk on the trail (maybe beat their junk at home :eek: :dunno: :D ) ... seriously - just too much of a problem. That's one reason why I was going to go portal till that fell through - now I'm going elocker.

Hey if you want some 80 series axles with ARB locked 4.56's let me know. :D

I want 4.56's and maybe even the front axle if I can manage to screw this one up anymore. :G

Hey if you want some 80 series axles with ARB locked 4.56's let me know. :D
Now THAT would be cool :). How much wider than 40 series axles are those? 60 series are 3" wider than 40. Only problem are the 4.56's. I would be able to hit maybe 55 mph with those and 33's. I could run 35's with 3.70's now, with a 7 frickin to 1 first gear. Even your A442 can't do that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom