3XM gull wing window install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like a good kit. Aesthetically though, I just can't get past the look of flat glass against the contour of the 60 series body. I'm still waiting to get a gull wing kit from Wagon Gear @kevinmrowland that uses the factory windows (which for some weird reason I ended up saving when I put my Aussie windows in). The man's been ridiculously busy, so fingers crossed he can get a few kits out before summer really kicks in this year.

Apparently price is top secret....

It’s fully open or closed. I guess you could shorten with different struts
that kinda stinks... would be awesome to be adjustable opening. If sleeping inside I may wanna crack it open not have it fully open. Appreciate the reply. Your rig is lookin amazing!

that kinda stinks... would be awesome to be adjustable opening. If sleeping inside I may wanna crack it open not have it fully open. Appreciate the reply. Your rig is lookin amazing!
You could definitely just crack it. You probably have 2-3” before the strut takes over.

They wont insure em from breaking. Were they well packaged? Thanks

Screenshot_20210226-012811.png

Based on the 40mph winds and rain today I think it wouldn't be needed.
That bulb is pressed down very tight with the way the window is set in there. I can't imagine how it would leak. But I will report if it does!
still no leaks?

this.. any updates here @ProwlerDriver ? still considering a set for my rig
I replaced OEM slider windows in my 61 with these. I still like them so far. Haven't had any issues and install wasn't bad at all. My sliders would let water and dust in to my cabin. Mine did arrive with a couple scrapes in the metal but nothing a little paint didn't fix and by no means did it effect their functions.

I replaced OEM slider windows in my 61 with these. I still like them so far. Haven't had any issues and install wasn't bad at all. My sliders would let water and dust in to my cabin. Mine did arrive with a couple scrapes in the metal but nothing a little paint didn't fix and by no means did it effect their functions.
Thanks for the feedback!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom