3FE Owners Check-In (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any idea what kind of MPG you had before? I'm interested in seeing what it has dropped too. Im guessing you are still running all smog stuff because of your state.

I've deleted the egr because it wasn't sealing up good but the smog pump is still installed.

I've been getting between 100-120 miles per tank with 35s stock gears and heavy bumpers
[/QUOTE]
Holy sh**,....... I thought my 225 miles per tank was bad....

If you are in the Tacoma area, the lakewood pick n pull has a 92 in the yard. Front axle is gone, most of the dash is gone but from what i could tell most of the drive train is present. The rad looked like it was on its way out. most of the engine trans and t case was still on the truck. One 3rd row seat is left. The rear sliders are gone as well as the lower hatch. The fan shroud is in good shape and the fan clutch is intact. I got what I could but someone went to town on the thing. The driver door and driver side passenger door has been hit. all the other panels are in decent shape. If you have any questions let me know.

Hmm where is Tacoma? Looking for rear tailgate latch handle, might need whole assembly as I've been using pliers to open.

Seeing some 3fes in the neighborhood here in the ATL (mid town area). Look like they may be daily drivers - after 27 years, only in a land cruiser!

4EBC270E-0FED-4716-9D91-208E9EC776A0.jpeg

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum (although I've always followed you).

1. Fj80 1992 Lan Cruiser
2. Yampierre
3. The Chiquita
4. 160k
5. OME 2.5 or 3 inches (not sure)
6. Only weekends

I recently bought the truck and I'm starting to make some adjustments, the exhaust is giving me headaches, the previous owner removed the catalyst and the oxygen sensors and now I do not know how they went previously (I searched the internet pictures, but none clarifies my Doubt) If anyone can send me a pict of how his original exhaust is and where the harnesses and oxygen sensors go, I would appreciate it .... PS, sorry for my grammar, I am recently learning English.

nice rig...i still have the stock exhaust system @ 228k. These are 2 O2 sensors and connectors at the pre cats just below the driver seats area. Let me see if i can snap a few pic for you underneath.
cheers

nice rig...i still have the stock exhaust system @ 228k. These are 2 O2 sensors and connectors at the pre cats just below the driver seats area. Let me see if i can snap a few pic for you underneath.
cheers
Thanks and where going the sensors harness? my truck it’s doesn't have the sensors wire

the O2 sensor harness is coming off of one of the engine harness....the PO might have tugged the connector/harness out of the way. The worst case is when he removed the harness/connectors completely.

nice, we're on page 80

cheers to one of the best vehicles ever made and to the devoted owners that keep them running strong:clap:

the O2 sensor harness is coming off of one of the engine harness....the PO might have tugged the connector/harness out of the way. The worst case is when he removed the harness/connectors completely.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions

that’s what I afraid, because don't see the harness wire coming from the engine, that's why i asking for some pics to get a idea where they come from and placed

If you are in the Tacoma area, the lakewood pick n pull has a 92 in the yard. Front axle is gone, most of the dash is gone but from what i could tell most of the drive train is present. The rad looked like it was on its way out. most of the engine trans and t case was still on the truck. One 3rd row seat is left. The rear sliders are gone as well as the lower hatch. The fan shroud is in good shape and the fan clutch is intact. I got what I could but someone went to town on the thing. The driver door and driver side passenger door has been hit. all the other panels are in decent shape. If you have any questions let me know.

any chance the sun visors are still there?

Just picked up a 1991 FJ80 for my son. Were do you all order the FSM? Not sure whether to head to Toyota or not. Please advise. I have an 1966 FST FJ40 as my toy. Figured we would get something with A/C for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom