Wanted 3FE cylinder head or complete motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

c2dfj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.c2dusa.com
Mud seller sold me a cracked 3FE cylinder head so I need one to replace it with.....let me know what you have. Also interested in complete takeout motors.....always looking for them. Thanks!

@3_puppies sells some I believe that have been tested for cracks and also has refurbished ones available? Maybe he will chime in.

Thanks @Redgrrr

every head that I've ever sold has been NDT'd. I would never sell one unless I could say for sure it is good.

I do have a 3FE head I can have checked, I'd be able to get it in and checked later this week, it would probably mid/end next week before I know.
Do you need it gone thru, ready to bolt on? or do you just want a good bare head?

@c2dfj45

I believe @SFROMAN was planning on bringing me down a complete FJ62 powertrain, with a rod thru the block, but otherwise good, at the end of the month.

I don’t really want the engine stuff, just the transmission/T-case

I did a OM606 swap and have a complete 3fe drivetrain out of a 91 I'd be happy to sell. Has a ton of new parts as well such as injectors, tps, Maf, fuel damper, accessory drives etc. Also have a full 2.5" exhaust. Trans and t-case are in good working order as well.

I did a OM606 swap and have a complete 3fe drivetrain out of a 91 I'd be happy to sell. Has a ton of new parts as well such as injectors, tps, Maf, fuel damper, accessory drives etc. Also have a full 2.5" exhaust. Trans and t-case are in good working order as well.
Do you still have the complete 3fe and how much are you asking for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom