35x10.5x17 Kenda Klever R/T (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FYI,

The RCTIP for those 35x10.50R17LT tires on your LC200 is 37psi F/R.

If you had an LX570, the RCTIP would be 33psi F/R.

HTH
Are these numbers based on the fact that it’s a 121 load rating tire? I’m still figuring out how to determine RCTIP

All the rationale and directions on how to determine the RCTIP for your vehicle are included in this excellent monograph on the subject published by Toyo Tires:

Guidelines for the Application of Load and Inflation Tables

HTH
True. I’ve been referring to it while trying to figure it out.

It appears on page 35 to indicate that a load 121 tire like the kenda klever r/t 35x10.50r17 hits the 2315 passenger for lx570 and 2491 passenger for land cruiser 200 at 23.5 psi and 26.5 psi respectively.

I assume I’m reading it wrong but was wondering if you’d care to explain how.

True. I’ve been referring to it while trying to figure it out.

It appears on page 35 to indicate that a load 121 tire like the kenda klever r/t 35x10.50r17 hits the 2315 passenger for lx570 and 2491 passenger for land cruiser 200 at 23.5 psi and 26.5 psi respectively.

I assume I’m reading it wrong but was wondering if you’d care to explain how.

Sure!

Look on page 31 and check the loads for 35x10.50R17LT.

Easy peasy.

Sure!

Look on page 31 and check the loads for 35x10.50R17LT.

Easy peasy.

And don't forget to use the LT Loads - 2105 for the LX570 and 2286 for the LC200.

;)

Measured the spare at 30 psi…34.75”. No way to fit under the vehicle.

34.5” inflated to 35 psi on the vehicle/under load.

Bumping this thread again. Anyone running the 35x10.5x17 Kenda on Rock Warriors? I have RWs w/ Spidertrax and Icon Coilovers. Wondering if I have the clearance to run these. Currently running Nitto RG in 285/75/17 w/ no rubbing.

Bumping this thread again. Anyone running the 35x10.5x17 Kenda on Rock Warriors? I have RWs w/ Spidertrax and Icon Coilovers. Wondering if I have the clearance to run these. Currently running Nitto RG in 285/75/17 w/ no rubbing.
I'm running these on Rock Warriors on an LX570 with a mild sensor lift. Trimming/remolding will be necessary

Also, as an update to this thread, I ran a new full sized spare at 33psi under the vehicle for a year over various terrain from AR to CO. After having some alignment/wearing issues I rotated in the spare and did notice it had rubbed the panhard bar, now I've got a slightly worn full sized spare with a bit more clearance.

Also, as an update to this thread, I ran a new full sized spare at 33psi under the vehicle for a year over various terrain from AR to CO. After having some alignment/wearing issues I rotated in the spare and did notice it had rubbed the panhard bar, now I've got a slightly worn full sized spare with a bit more clearance.
so the kenda now clears the panhard bar?

How many miles would you estimate you had to put on the tire to accomplish this, if so?

so the kenda now clears the panhard bar?

How many miles would you estimate you had to put on the tire to accomplish this, if so?
I have a picture earlier in the thread showing it ‘clearing’ the panhard new, but I’d say roughly 3/4 tread should give you plenty of room. I’m not sure how many miles that is with the type of driving you do.

Running a 1/2 used 35x10.5r17 Kenda rt in the OEM spare location, but it is under a sub tank. Tire level about an inch higher than the pumpkin.

I just ordered these tires. I currently have 285/70r17 with an effective 25mm offset on rock warriors which are 8" wide. I don't see how many of you are running these on 25mm offset and even wider wheels (8.5"). Are most of you limiting up travel? How are you not hitting your rear fenders when double stuffing? My current set up has a slight poke already, and I'm sure with a 35" tire it'll hit the fenders in the rear if double stuffing. Guys with 8.5" wide wheels are poking even further (¼").

My wheel set up is temporary since I don't like to run spacers. I'll be getting wheels soon but I'm not sure of the offset. I was looking at the method mr314s which are 7.5" wide with a 25mm offset. This would add ¼" more clearance than what I currently have. I'm just not set on the lower wheel width.

I just ordered these tires. I currently have 285/70r17 with an effective 25mm offset on rock warriors which are 8" wide. I don't see how many of you are running these on 25mm offset and even wider wheels (8.5"). Are most of you limiting up travel? How are you not hitting your rear fenders when double stuffing? My current set up has a slight poke already, and I'm sure with a 35" tire it'll hit the fenders in the rear if double stuffing. Guys with 8.5" wide wheels are poking even further (¼").

My wheel set up is temporary since I don't like to run spacers. I'll be getting wheels soon but I'm not sure of the offset. I was looking at the method mr314s which are 7.5" wide with a 25mm offset. This would add ¼" more clearance than what I currently have. I'm just not set on the lower wheel width.
Wheel width doesn't really apply as long as you are talking offset. Offset factors in wheel width (or technically measures in a way that it doesn't matter). Ultimately the tire width is what matters and not the wheel. Possibly having a less wide wheel could affect the width of the mounted tire slightly, but probably not enough to count it.

Wheel width doesn't really apply as long as you are talking offset. Offset factors in wheel width (or technically measures in a way that it doesn't matter). Ultimately the tire width is what matters and not the wheel. Possibly having a less wide wheel could affect the width of the mounted tire slightly, but probably not enough to count it.

So a 8.5" wheel with a 25mm offset won't poke ¼" more than a 8" wheel with the same 25mm offset? I thought offset was measured from the center of the wheel to the hub mating surface.

So a 8.5" wheel with a 25mm offset won't poke ¼" more than a 8" wheel with the same 25mm offset? I thought offset was measured from the center of the wheel to the hub mating surface.
The wheel might poke out more, but the wheel isn't as wide as the tire, so the tire is all that matters. And the tire will poke out just as far (since offset is measured from centerline) whether it's mounted on a 8" or 9" wheel.

Are most of you limiting up travel? How are you not hitting your rear fenders when double stuffing?

Limiting up travel Won’t be necessary with this size. I’m running a 295/70/18 on 25mm and thrash mine and haven’t ran into any double stuff issues.

35x12.5x17 with +25s, like @tbisaacs, we beat ours hard and have never had issues with fender contact, wheel well contact is a different story…

Guys running 0 offset and 35s typically need a better bump stop. But they still stuff in the rear fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom