35 Years in the Making! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nothing wrong with being little proactive with pain the first few days. Stay ahead of it and don’t get behind the curve. It’s harder to catch up and control it.

Glad you went this route, think your gonna love it once the smoke settles, here’s to a rapid uneventful recovery!!!!

Last edited:
Had both knees done in 2020. One in January and the second in May after Covid delayed elective surgeries. Modern robotic surgery is flat out amazing. Went under about 9am. Was walking with assistance early afternoon. Walked from the front door of Vail Health to the car about 330p. I was lucky re pain. Stay on top of your physical therapy and you’ll be good to go quickly. Started mine within of the week I had my surgeries.
Friends who had it done said I’d wish I’d done it ten years earlier. Absolutely true.

thanks all for the concerns and advice . Don’t know if this was robotic….i saw more power tools in the OR than the wall in my pole barn.. I did PT for about 15 minutes before leaving. Have some crazy looking recumbent bike with tv and wi-fi for the therapist, therapy visits 5X a week in home for 2 wks.
a few people I know over the years have said the same thing.. should have done this years ago.

“35 years in the making“ is a fabulous accomplishment. I know this due to my own time frame. Now I graciously thank Michael for the use of this wonderful thread and return the space to him.

We’re all friends and brothers around here. I’m praying for your quick recovery.

Stuck this on the garage door on the short side. It’s a 10’ tall door. I rarely open this garage door on the short side of the pole barn. The front side has almost 30 feet of garage door so it is much more accessible. If I have to open up this side, I just have to move a few little things around. I thought the FJ40 would be a nice touch. By the way, all of those hooks are mounted like hinges so even if I open the garage door, they would just rotate 90° out of the way as if they were hanging from the ceiling. Always great to have a place to hang something.

IMG_2203.jpeg

Last edited:
In case any has an interest… they are packs of 10. Come in 20lb and 44lb hold power. Same plastic adhesive but a thicker metal hook. I stuck one on the back door glass of the house for a wreath at Christmas time 18 months ago..still there, non yellowed and looks new. Amazon

IMG_2208.jpeg
IMG_2207.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom