30th Annual Rubithon 2018 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bad Coco

GOLD Star
Threads
Happy to announce on line registration is now open. This is a complete upgrade from prior year's registration so if you find any issues, please email me at chairman@rubithon.com or call me at 530-401-0800.

You can now pay directly on the site with a credit card or still can use PayPal or send in a check. Also, it works with Windows or Macs and can also be completed from you mobile devices.

I'll be posting on the other forums later today.

Here is the link:
REGISTRATION – Rubithon

Many people have asked me about the dates, so I will post this up here now. I will not have the registrations out until early January, but hope this will help people be able to plan their vacation.

The dates are set for June 19-24th. Now lets just pray we get the rain/snow we need, but not so much and late in the year we have to go through a date change fiasco again!

Last edited:
Just under 9 months! I'm not sure if that's enough time to get ready.

LOL, I know, way early. But some jobs require you to submit vacation at the end of the preceding calendar year.
Perfect timing, my job requires my annual leave submissions by the middle of November!

On the schedule!

Thanks for posting this up. Hoping to join the wagon run again.

Who's leading the wagon run in 2018?

I was afraid we might have worn him out in July.

Nice. I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping Porter and I will be driving separate rigs in 2018. One FJ60 and one FJ40 - if everything goes to plan.

Nice. I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping Porter and I will be driving separate rigs in 2018. One FJ60 and one FJ40 - if everything goes to plan.
Porter was a champ

Looking forward to Wheeling the Rubicon trail with my Cruiser Club @centralcoastlandcruisers next year for the 30th annual Rubithon event 2018! Annual leave is scheduled for next year June 17-30th! 6 months is not soon enough! #toyota #landcruiser #80series #80seriescruisers #tlca #toyotalandcruiserassociation #rubithon #Rubithon2018 #centralcoastlandcuisers @toyotatrails @_hitents

IMG_20171206_173630.jpg

Looking forward to this for 2018.

Had a great time in 2016 with my FJ Cruiser. I'm hoping to make the 30th in my FJ55.

Of course, in 2016 I was in CA. Drive or ship the 55 from CT?

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom