300 series rumors??? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So the X7 is better as a pavement vehicle?
1000x better. I’ve driven the LX570 many times and say hands down the X7 it’s miles better. The safety tech is leap years ahead of the LX as well

1000x better. I’ve driven the LX570 many times and say hands down the X7 it’s miles better. The safety tech is leap years ahead of the LX as well
Cool. Lot’s of vehicles are better suited for pavement. There’s quite a contingency of LX570’s taking advantage of the Land Cruiser underpinnings when it comes to off-road durability and capability.

So the X7 is better as a pavement vehicle?
You build this if you want something civilized and prepared to go off-road, not a luxo LX 😉 If someone has the money to buy an LX, better to buy a worthy road warrior Suv and have another warrior for the dirt. 😎

C631D8CE-4BF3-4BA0-809E-462A9E05CC1A.jpeg

You build this if you want something civilized and prepared to go off-road, not a luxo LX 😉 If someone has the money to buy an LX, better to buy a worthy road warrior Suv and have another warrior for the dirt. 😎

View attachment 2781240
Well hell. Thanks for educating me. I’ll have to get one of those.

Cool. Lot’s of vehicles are better suited for pavement. There’s quite a contingency of LX570’s taking advantage of the Land Cruiser underpinnings when it comes to off-road durability and capability.
I haven’t seen a single LX570 off-road when I’ve been out. Expect for YouTube and one or two members on here. The majority of LX are pavement Queens
Well hell. Thanks for educating me.
nah, different strokes for different folks. I think older people prefer the reliability of the LX but let’s be real, people are overpaying for reliability and getting short handed on everything else.

I haven’t seen a single LX570 off-road when I’ve been out. Expect for YouTube and one or two members on here. The majority of LX are pavement Queens

nah, different strokes for different folks. I think older people prefer the reliability of the LX but let’s be real, people are overpaying for reliability and getting short handed on everything else.
You sound like a veteran. I get it.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll be most likely be in line for the 2nd gen LX570
You sound like a veteran. I get it.
No, just born in raised in Nor Cal and Lake Tahoe. I took my first Toyota single manual 4x4 at 16 on the first half of the Rubicon in Tahoma almost every weekend for a year. Helps when you live in Tahoe City. Cut my teeth wheeling since I was wee little one camping up in Stony Ford, upper Clearlake most of my youth. So, yeah I would call myself a veteran and no offense to your sarcasm. Do you own a newer LX570? If so, I would love to see some hardcore off-road pics. 😎 FYI- this is my third 200.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll be most likely be in line for the 2nd gen LX570

No, just born in raised in Nor Cal and Lake Tahoe. I took my first Toyota single manual 4x4 at 16 on the first half of the Rubicon in Tahoma almost every weekend for a year. Helps when you live in Tahoe City. Cut my teeth wheeling since I was wee little one camping up in Stony Ford, upper Clearlake most of my youth. So, yeah I would call myself a veteran and no offense to your sarcasm. Do you own a newer LX570? If so, I would love to see some hardcore off-road pics. 😎 FYI- this is my third 200.
Your third? Wow you’re the man! No. I can’t afford such luxury. I bet if I could I’d feel legit.

Your third? Wow you’re the man! No. I can’t afford such luxury. I bet if I could I’d feel legit.
Oh my, that wasn’t the point. Just the fact I love the 200 series as to why I continue to purchase them. Just not a fan of the current LX. I can’t believe you are a moderator. I have been on this forum for many years and paid to have a membership to help out this great community like many other members but here you sit and throw out sarcastic insults. Good day to you!

Oh my, that wasn’t the point. Just the fact I love the 200 series as to why I continue to purchase them. Just not a fan of the current LX. I can’t believe you are a moderator. I have been on this forum for many years and paid to have a membership to help out this great community like many other members but here you sit and throw out sarcastic insults. Good day to you!
I can’t believe it either. But I’ll keep an eye out for those X4’s on the trail.

Holy s*** the X7 is a dumb piece of s***.

Worth $3 after you drive it for 8 months even in this market.
If you actually even make it outside of the factory warranty you are just counting the days until it s***s the bed.
"B-but I can fit my kids in it and people will think I have money!!" Go buy a minivan you absolute moron.

I hate cars so damn much.

Holy s*** the X7 is a dumb piece of s***.

Worth $3 after you drive it for 8 months even in this market.
If you actually even make it outside of the factory warranty you are just counting the days until it s***s the bed.
"B-but I can fit my kids in it and people will think I have money!!" Go buy a minivan you absolute moron.

I hate cars so damn much.
Yikes, you’re a real peach. Bless your heart for being a giant A-hole.

When will people realize other countries outside japan can make good cars too

Maybe when other countries outside Japan start making good cars?😂😂
I am on my second Dodge Challenger built in Brampton Ontario, Canada. Both are very well built and I'd do it again in a second.

I’ll take the X7 mi40 all day long over the LX570. I really tried to like the 570 but it fails in almost all categories against the X7, except for reliability but that’s what warranties are for.

View attachment 2781167

Referring to this grill abomination. Maybe it'll grow on me. The F80 was a great looking car, this not so much.
I've seen a few cruising around my part of Italy, still not a fan.

BMW-M4-Front-End-Leak1.jpg

Referring to this grill abomination. Maybe it'll grow on me. The F80 was a great looking car, this not so much.
I've seen a few cruising around my part of Italy, still not a fan.

BMW-M4-Front-End-Leak1.jpg
Yeah, this is freaking hideous. No argument there. The 4 series is the worst looking model they make. The ix isn’t much better.

Last edited:
Well damn, I gotta ditch my LX now. I had no idea it was so terrible. I guess I don't drive "on-road" enough to appreciate how bad it really is.

Reactions: MoJ
The 3/4 series is probably one of the most beautiful cars from almost any angle except the front end. The grill ruins it, but if someone made a front end kit that fixes it, I’m sure it could be absolutely amazing looking.

The point is, you can ditch the 22s, add some nice looking aftermarket bumpers, add some aggressive tires, and hit the trail with the 200/300, not depreciate off the cliff, be pretty reliable AFTER the warranty, not ridiculously over styled as to look dated in 2 years, its world wide so parts should never really be an issue, world wide 200/300 series parts can be imported to change up the capability and looks as time goes on, and still get to the club and office looking good.

None of that is true for any of the current X-line. Sure, it may handle better stock v. stock, but that's not worth the negative repercussions of being seen in a 'I don't know what I want to be' X7.

If you want to have the latest flashy, 'look at me' truck, the LC was never for you.

Oh, and the 4 series 2 door looks like a big nosed Mustang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom