For Sale 3 FJ40s project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys sorry due to my schedule two jobs and full time student. parting out my parts cruisers just does not fit. Im sorry for those who i had not kept up with with parts. The ones i did keep up with ended up not buying anything. BIG waste of my time. You can try me when this school semester ends in 3 weeks and my time frees up a bit. I have a 71 a 73 and a 74. The 71 SOA decent tub and cowling good windshield no drivetrain is probably going to get scrapped along with some misc parts unless sold soon. The 74 is all there with a Chevy 305 in it 4 speed and plow set up but the motor is seized I'm pretty sure. I might rebuild it yet. The 73 is my restoration project all apart down to the frame which is in great condition being 40 years old. The F engine and 3 speed tranny and xfer case from the 73 are all good along with the PTO gear. Unfortunately the winch was stolen. I need money for school and and now a car. Everything must go in a package or a couple separate packages. Hartops hoods tubs fenders wheel wells all in good condition minor rust. If you have the time to sandblast to put everything back together this is for you. Everything goes for $4500 price is negotiable. Possibly throw in a Chevy 350 as well. Email is the best way for me to handle everything my phones sh***y so it's hard to keep up with texting and calling along with my full schedule. I am located in new york between albany and Poughkeepsie.
Thanks
Joe
Paintballer312@gmail.com
image-1609916633.jpg
image-3081358349.jpg
image-3987951200.jpg
image-766357948.jpg
image-74367719.jpg
image-735862739.jpg
image-370047554.jpg
image-142568096.jpg
image-1352913195.jpg

when your time free's up a bit I would be interested in an entire wiper motor assembly. thank you.

If you get the chance I need a 4spd top plate... The one that hold the detent springs on... And the drivers side kick vent spring... I may be interested in a set of front seats as well :) if you have them! Thanks for your time!

Be easy,
Sasquatch

Need a working gauge cluster please

I need tHe round lights that surround the early cluster, the signal light indicators.
Also the park brake red light for the dash.

Thanks,
Daryl

Does the '71 or '73 have the cowl vent drain tubes and/or the blower duct that feeds the heater?

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

How about a gas door for a 77?

Interested in a front bib and both head light assembly's shipped to 76248. Thanks.

-Daniel

anyone get any replies yet?

EDIT: just reread the OPs first post.. not parting out

anyone get any replies yet?

EDIT: just reread the OPs first post.. not parting out

Guess I missed that part when I read it. Grrrr...

-Daniel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom