Wanted 3.70 pumpkins FJ40/FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

c2dfj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.c2dusa.com
Looking for a pair of 3.70 pumpkins from a 40 or a 60....just need the center chunks, don't need the whole axle. I can manage shipping to Tampa if you can get them in a box/bucket or pallet.

I have one rear 3rd off my 1980 FJ40 with 49K original miles. I swapped it out for one that I rebuilt with lockers. It's been sitting in my shop wrapped in saran wrap since I took it out last year. Internals look pristine and the ring gear lash was in spec. Just a little grass wrapped around the pinion flange!

I'm outside Seattle, so not sure how much further from you I could be and still be in the lower 48! DM me with further details?

I have one rear 3rd off my 1980 FJ40 with 49K original miles. I swapped it out for one that I rebuilt with lockers. It's been sitting in my shop wrapped in saran wrap since I took it out last year. Internals look pristine and the ring gear lash was in spec. Just a little grass wrapped around the pinion flange!

I'm outside Seattle, so not sure how much further from you I could be and still be in the lower 48! DM me with further details?
About as far apart as possible. Ha. Will PM you. Thanks.

I have a set of 3.70 third members from an FJ60 in northern Cali.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom